Sonata partners Salesforce, Amazon for Cloud
Sonata Software has expanded its Cloud based services offerings through alliances with Salesforce.com and Amazon Web Services. Sonata’s Cloud Computing Center of Excellence (CoE) will creatively bring together Sonata’s product & platform engineering expertise, combined with leading Cloud technology platforms Windows Azure, Force.com & Amazon Web Services (AWS) – to help transform its customers’ business on the cloud.
A recent report by Forrester estimated that the global market for Cloud Computing will grow to more than $241 billion in 2020. It further stated that by 2016, SaaS will have total revenues of $92.8 billion, which accounts for nearly 26% of the total packaged software market. This further validates the growing demand for Cloud Computing services.
“The Cloud market has rapidly evolved over the last few years. There is an upsurge in Cloud adoption in enterprises and ISVs which will provide a significant and unique services opportunity to organizations like us,” Said Gyana Pattnaik, Head - Open Source, Testing and New Technologies, Sonata Software,
Sonata offers end-to-end Cloud solutions to its customers. Its consulting services help customers define a roadmap for Cloud adoption, application development and migration - including architecture, development, and integration to on-premise applications, customer enablement, support and QA. Sonata also helps customers adopt third party Cloud solutions like Office365 and extend current platforms to a ‘pay-per-use’ model.
“Our recent investments and partnerships in this space will further enhance our cloud offerings and will help customers achieve scalability, faster time to market, and more importantly align their IT operational costs with business growth, leveraging ‘pay-per-use’ models offered by Cloud,” Pattnaik added.
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018