Sonata partners with TMMi Foundation
Sonata Software has joined the TMMi Foundation, an independent non-profit organization dedicated to improving testing processes and software quality on a global scale. As a part of this initiative, Sonata will contribute to the development and review of new levels of TMMi. Sonata will also participate in the overall awareness and growth initiatives of the foundation that are targeted towards improving global testing standards.
"The TMMi Foundation is pleased to welcome Sonata Software as one of its newest supporting organizations. Our association with Sonata will enable us to work actively and continuously towards our stated objectives and improve testing processes for everyone," said Klaus Olsen, commercial work stream chair, TMMi Foundation.
Over the years, the TMMi standards have gained acceptance with many organizations across the globe, for standardizing and streamlining testing processes as well as optimizing the overall cost of quality. With Sonata’s test consulting services (SonnetQcheck), based on the Test Maturity Model (TMM), customers have experienced 30 to 40 percent improvement in efficiency, both in terms of costs and quality, in addition to faster testing cycles and better control on RoI. By joining hands with TMMi Foundation, Sonata will further enhance its capabilities of developing a common, robust model of test process assessment in the industry.
"We will be able to strengthen our offerings by aligning our approach completely with TMMi best practices. Sonata will leverage this enhanced capability to help its clients in adoption of latest TMMi methodologies to mitigate testing challenges, improve testing efficiencies and reduce the overall cost of operations," said C.V. Narayanan, head - testing practice, Sonata Software.
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon