Sonata partners with TMMi Foundation
Sonata Software has joined the TMMi Foundation, an independent non-profit organization dedicated to improving testing processes and software quality on a global scale. As a part of this initiative, Sonata will contribute to the development and review of new levels of TMMi. Sonata will also participate in the overall awareness and growth initiatives of the foundation that are targeted towards improving global testing standards.
"The TMMi Foundation is pleased to welcome Sonata Software as one of its newest supporting organizations. Our association with Sonata will enable us to work actively and continuously towards our stated objectives and improve testing processes for everyone," said Klaus Olsen, commercial work stream chair, TMMi Foundation.
Over the years, the TMMi standards have gained acceptance with many organizations across the globe, for standardizing and streamlining testing processes as well as optimizing the overall cost of quality. With Sonata’s test consulting services (SonnetQcheck), based on the Test Maturity Model (TMM), customers have experienced 30 to 40 percent improvement in efficiency, both in terms of costs and quality, in addition to faster testing cycles and better control on RoI. By joining hands with TMMi Foundation, Sonata will further enhance its capabilities of developing a common, robust model of test process assessment in the industry.
"We will be able to strengthen our offerings by aligning our approach completely with TMMi best practices. Sonata will leverage this enhanced capability to help its clients in adoption of latest TMMi methodologies to mitigate testing challenges, improve testing efficiencies and reduce the overall cost of operations," said C.V. Narayanan, head - testing practice, Sonata Software.
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools