Sonata Software opens office in Netherlands
Sonata Software (NSE: SONATSOFTW), a leading IT consulting and software services provider, has announced the opening of its new office in the European region. Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, the office will cater to the requirements of Sonata’s growing number of customers in the BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) countries. This move will further strengthen Sonata’s ties with its European customers and improve its understanding of the local European IT markets.
“Our long-term strategy is to establish a local presence in all the key markets, and be where the customers are. The Netherlands office further extends our footprint in the European region and provides us an opportunity to offer near shore support to our customers in the BeNeLux market,” said B Ramaswamy, President and Managing Director, Sonata Software Limited.
“Europe is a strategic market for Sonata. This new office will facilitate us to strengthen our relationships with the existing European customers, identify and initiate new business opportunities, and actively promote our services and offerings in the region,” added Ramaswamy.
With this new office the total number of Sonata’s offices outside India has increased to twelve. Six of these are in the US, 4 in Europe, 1 in the Middle East and 1 in Singapore.
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise