Sonata Software opens office in Netherlands
Sonata Software (NSE: SONATSOFTW), a leading IT consulting and software services provider, has announced the opening of its new office in the European region. Located in Amsterdam, Netherlands, the office will cater to the requirements of Sonata’s growing number of customers in the BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg) countries. This move will further strengthen Sonata’s ties with its European customers and improve its understanding of the local European IT markets.
“Our long-term strategy is to establish a local presence in all the key markets, and be where the customers are. The Netherlands office further extends our footprint in the European region and provides us an opportunity to offer near shore support to our customers in the BeNeLux market,” said B Ramaswamy, President and Managing Director, Sonata Software Limited.
“Europe is a strategic market for Sonata. This new office will facilitate us to strengthen our relationships with the existing European customers, identify and initiate new business opportunities, and actively promote our services and offerings in the region,” added Ramaswamy.
With this new office the total number of Sonata’s offices outside India has increased to twelve. Six of these are in the US, 4 in Europe, 1 in the Middle East and 1 in Singapore.
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- AR-VR To Become Enterprise Reality In 3-4 Years: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services