Sonata's Packaged Analytics & Dashboard Solutions
Sonata Software Ltd. has launched packaged analytics and dashboard solutions to extend the capabilities of Microsoft DynamicsT AX and Microsoft DynamicsT CRM.
Part of the Sonnets framework family, the solution addresses business intelligence and analytics needs of finance, sales, promotion, procurement, inventory, production and customer service managers. It has user-friendly interface and tiered, drill-down functionalities.
The company has also unveiled a host of tool-based upgrade services that help users’ transition from earlier versions of Microsoft DynamicsT AX and Microsoft DynamicsT CRM to the latest versions. It also extends the benefits offered by Microsoft DynamicsT via Centers of Excellence.
“With Sonata’s value - added Sonnets offerings and upgrade services for Microsoft DynamicsT AX and Microsoft DynamicsT CRM, customers will benefit from comprehensive solutions that address the needs of their business decision makers,” said Craig McCollum, VP - worldwide sales strategy, Microsoft DynamicsT group.
B. Ramaswamy, President & MD, Sonata said, “We have an experience of implementing over 100 ERM and 35 BI solutions under our belt. Leveraging this experience and our proactive investments in Microsoft DynamicsT, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and Business Scorecard Manager 2005, we enable our customers adopt the latest Microsoft DynamicsT AX and Microsoft DynamicsT CRM with minimum disruption to their on-going operations.”
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz