SonicWALL Extends E-mail Security
SonicWALL, Unified Threat Management (UTM) solutions provider, has extended its security solutions to small businesses with SonicWALL Email Security 300.
Available as a hardened appliance or as Windows software, SonicWALL Email Security 300 provides enterprises of 100 licensed users with powerful protection in one simple solution that reduces the time and expense involved in e-mail security.
The solution provides protection from spam, phishing and virus. It also provides policy management, content filtering, inbound and outbound e-mail management, time-zero technology, DOS and Zombie protection, and framework for regulatory compliance.
According to the company, the appliance takes less than an hour to install and less than 10 minutes of administration a week. Its features include quick configuration, end-user spam management, seamless LDAP integration, administrative quarantine, robust reporting, automatic updating and streamlined interface.
SonicWALL Email Security 300 is available and is priced at Rs.1,62,792 plus taxes as applicable.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018