SonicWALL Extends E-mail Security
SonicWALL, Unified Threat Management (UTM) solutions provider, has extended its security solutions to small businesses with SonicWALL Email Security 300.
Available as a hardened appliance or as Windows software, SonicWALL Email Security 300 provides enterprises of 100 licensed users with powerful protection in one simple solution that reduces the time and expense involved in e-mail security.
The solution provides protection from spam, phishing and virus. It also provides policy management, content filtering, inbound and outbound e-mail management, time-zero technology, DOS and Zombie protection, and framework for regulatory compliance.
According to the company, the appliance takes less than an hour to install and less than 10 minutes of administration a week. Its features include quick configuration, end-user spam management, seamless LDAP integration, administrative quarantine, robust reporting, automatic updating and streamlined interface.
SonicWALL Email Security 300 is available and is priced at Rs.1,62,792 plus taxes as applicable.
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor