SonicWALL Extends E-mail Security
SonicWALL, Unified Threat Management (UTM) solutions provider, has extended its security solutions to small businesses with SonicWALL Email Security 300.
Available as a hardened appliance or as Windows software, SonicWALL Email Security 300 provides enterprises of 100 licensed users with powerful protection in one simple solution that reduces the time and expense involved in e-mail security.
The solution provides protection from spam, phishing and virus. It also provides policy management, content filtering, inbound and outbound e-mail management, time-zero technology, DOS and Zombie protection, and framework for regulatory compliance.
According to the company, the appliance takes less than an hour to install and less than 10 minutes of administration a week. Its features include quick configuration, end-user spam management, seamless LDAP integration, administrative quarantine, robust reporting, automatic updating and streamlined interface.
SonicWALL Email Security 300 is available and is priced at Rs.1,62,792 plus taxes as applicable.
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified