SonicWALL Extends E-mail Security
SonicWALL, Unified Threat Management (UTM) solutions provider, has extended its security solutions to small businesses with SonicWALL Email Security 300.
Available as a hardened appliance or as Windows software, SonicWALL Email Security 300 provides enterprises of 100 licensed users with powerful protection in one simple solution that reduces the time and expense involved in e-mail security.
The solution provides protection from spam, phishing and virus. It also provides policy management, content filtering, inbound and outbound e-mail management, time-zero technology, DOS and Zombie protection, and framework for regulatory compliance.
According to the company, the appliance takes less than an hour to install and less than 10 minutes of administration a week. Its features include quick configuration, end-user spam management, seamless LDAP integration, administrative quarantine, robust reporting, automatic updating and streamlined interface.
SonicWALL Email Security 300 is available and is priced at Rs.1,62,792 plus taxes as applicable.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Top E-tailers Are Gearing Up For Festive Sale
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales