SonicWall Opens TAC Facility in Bangalore
This facility will focus on accelerating SonicWall’s growth in enterprise-class products, support expansion and also nurture locally-developed innovations according to a statement.
Abhay Solapurkar will be the VP - World Support and GM of Indian Operations. With over 300 employees, the centre is the largest SonicWALL facility outside the US.
“We intend to make this facility the best support centre in the world for security appliances and solutions,” said Matthew Medeiros, president and chief executive officer at SonicWall.
Related Links: Intuit’s Innovation Centre in Bangalore
- SonicWall Splits From Dell To Form Independent Entity
- Dell Sells Out Quest And SonicWall To Fund EMC Deal
- Adobe Hires Ex-Oracle, IBM Exec To Drive Cloud
- Riding the IoT Trend
- Dell To Position Itself As A Key Software Player in India
- ‘Security will always be needed’
- Dell acquires Make Technologies, its third acquisition in a week
- With Sonicwall, Dell aims for a bigger share of CIO wallet
- Kaspersky Lab signs up iValue InfoSolutions as national VAD
- Flytxt to remould mobile advertising