Sophos and Juniper Networks Sign OEM Deal
Sophos has entered into a collaboration with Juniper Networks to integrate its anti-spam technology into Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways, SSG Series Secure Services Gateways and J Series Services Routers for the branch.
Juniper’s security platforms are designed for branch offices in small to large deployments and provide protection from internal and external attacks, prevent unauthorized access, alongwith regulatory compliance. "Sophos anti-spam intelligence will provide our distributed enterprise customers with the highest level of protection and ease of doing business," said Alex Gray, vice president and general manager, Branch Solutions at Juniper Networks.
Sophos’s anti-spam technology core is based on SophosLabs, a global network of blended threat research facilities. Anti-spam analysis techniques include IP reputation, advanced heuristics, message and attachment fingerprinting, keyword analysis, and URL detection are combined with real-time SXL technology to deliver proactive protection from emerging spam campaigns.
"With the integration of Sophos’s anti-spam technology, Juniper’s Distributed Enterprise Solutions provides comprehensive security that covers all bases - from pro-active protection to ease-of-management to scalability," said Sophos CEO Steve Munford.
As of now, Sophos’s anti-spam technology is sold as a standalone subscription-based license or as part of a security bundle and can be purchased from Juniper or its worldwide partners.
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Cybercrime To Worsen; More Sleepless Nights For CISOs
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Nasscom Predicts Muted Growth For IT In 2018-19
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022