Sophos and Juniper Networks Sign OEM Deal
Sophos has entered into a collaboration with Juniper Networks to integrate its anti-spam technology into Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways, SSG Series Secure Services Gateways and J Series Services Routers for the branch.
Juniper’s security platforms are designed for branch offices in small to large deployments and provide protection from internal and external attacks, prevent unauthorized access, alongwith regulatory compliance. "Sophos anti-spam intelligence will provide our distributed enterprise customers with the highest level of protection and ease of doing business," said Alex Gray, vice president and general manager, Branch Solutions at Juniper Networks.
Sophos’s anti-spam technology core is based on SophosLabs, a global network of blended threat research facilities. Anti-spam analysis techniques include IP reputation, advanced heuristics, message and attachment fingerprinting, keyword analysis, and URL detection are combined with real-time SXL technology to deliver proactive protection from emerging spam campaigns.
"With the integration of Sophos’s anti-spam technology, Juniper’s Distributed Enterprise Solutions provides comprehensive security that covers all bases - from pro-active protection to ease-of-management to scalability," said Sophos CEO Steve Munford.
As of now, Sophos’s anti-spam technology is sold as a standalone subscription-based license or as part of a security bundle and can be purchased from Juniper or its worldwide partners.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective