Sophos delivers PC protection via cloud
Sophos has included a new cloud based real time threat protection to its Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection offering. Labeled as Sophos Live Protection, the solution also enables users to automatically configure security and data protection policy settings.
The solution’s Anti-Virus’ is capable of instantly checking for suspicious files against an extensive ‘in-the-cloud’ database, while the URL filtering module prevents real-time access to URLs that have been identified as hosting malware. The ‘Sophos Runtime Behavior Detection’ creates profiles of file characteristics enabling accurate identification of malware.
In addition to the wide range of platforms already supported, Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection 9.5 extend protection to virtualised environments, supporting Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey