Sophos delivers PC protection via cloud
Sophos has included a new cloud based real time threat protection to its Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection offering. Labeled as Sophos Live Protection, the solution also enables users to automatically configure security and data protection policy settings.
The solution’s Anti-Virus’ is capable of instantly checking for suspicious files against an extensive ‘in-the-cloud’ database, while the URL filtering module prevents real-time access to URLs that have been identified as hosting malware. The ‘Sophos Runtime Behavior Detection’ creates profiles of file characteristics enabling accurate identification of malware.
In addition to the wide range of platforms already supported, Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection 9.5 extend protection to virtualised environments, supporting Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)