Sophos delivers PC protection via cloud
Sophos has included a new cloud based real time threat protection to its Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection offering. Labeled as Sophos Live Protection, the solution also enables users to automatically configure security and data protection policy settings.
The solution’s Anti-Virus’ is capable of instantly checking for suspicious files against an extensive ‘in-the-cloud’ database, while the URL filtering module prevents real-time access to URLs that have been identified as hosting malware. The ‘Sophos Runtime Behavior Detection’ creates profiles of file characteristics enabling accurate identification of malware.
In addition to the wide range of platforms already supported, Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection 9.5 extend protection to virtualised environments, supporting Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere.
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions