Sophos delivers PC protection via cloud
Sophos has included a new cloud based real time threat protection to its Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection offering. Labeled as Sophos Live Protection, the solution also enables users to automatically configure security and data protection policy settings.
The solution’s Anti-Virus’ is capable of instantly checking for suspicious files against an extensive ‘in-the-cloud’ database, while the URL filtering module prevents real-time access to URLs that have been identified as hosting malware. The ‘Sophos Runtime Behavior Detection’ creates profiles of file characteristics enabling accurate identification of malware.
In addition to the wide range of platforms already supported, Sophos Endpoint Security and Data Protection 9.5 extend protection to virtualised environments, supporting Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere.
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry