Sophos provides anti-virus protection to Juniper’s services gateways
Juniper Networks has integrated Sophos Live Protection Anti-Malware into its SRX Series Services Gateways for the branch to protect customers from viruses, spyware, and Trojans. The integration will be available with the Junos operating system 11.1 releasing in Q1 2011.
“The security landscape continues to evolve at a rapid pace, which makes it more challenging than ever before for businesses to protect against these increasingly sophisticated threats. With the integration of Sophos Live Protection Anti-Malware intelligence, Juniper customers will benefit from an extended layer of security,” remarked Michael Rogers, VP, global alliances and OEM, Sophos.
The security solution is meant to deliver effective protection against real world threats, including traditional viruses and infected Websites, with minimal impact on unified threat management (UTM) performance such as CPU, memory, and storage.
“The Sophos Live Protection Anti-Malware service provides customers a solution that is seamlessly integrated with the SRX Series, continuously protecting customers from viruses, spyware and Trojans,” commented Karim Toubba, VP, product market and strategy, security business unit, Juniper Networks.
The company stated that Juniper SRX Series Services Gateways provide the capabilities necessary to connect, secure, and manage enterprise and service provider networks, and consolidate security, routing, and switching services in a single device. Leveraging Sophos Live Protection Anti-Malware provides the series a lightweight solution, which blocks threats that traditional endpoint security suites do not catch, with a minimal impact on system performance (CPU, memory, storage), it stated.
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Insurance Protection For An Autonomous World
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives