S&P Global Partners NDE For New Global Talent Center
S&P Global, a provider of ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to capital and commodity markets worldwide, partners with Ness Digital Engineering (NDE) to cultivate its global center of excellence for technology talent in Hyderabad, India. The new center would have a capacity of about 600-800 seats.
“Currently we have 250 to 300 employees dedicatedly working for S&P. We plan to take the number to 650 in Hyderabad in two years” Business Standard quoted a senior NDE official as saying.
With this collaboration, Ness Digital Engineering, a provider of digital transformation and custom software engineering services, will help S&P Global develop and evolve products and platforms that meet emerging technology opportunities across its varied business segments worldwide, including S&P Global Ratings, S&P Dow Jones Indices, and S&P Global Platts.
This will add to the presence S&P Global’s Market Intelligence division and CRISIL already have in India. “The Global Talent Center is an exciting opportunity for S&P Global to harness the proven technical talent present in Hyderabad thanks to its highly regarded universities and talented engineers within the region,” said Krishna Nathan, CIO at S&P Global. “The Center will enable us to accelerate digital transformation and stimulate innovation by building our knowledge assets, improving operational efficiencies, and growing our engineering team in a transformative way.”
“For over 10 years, Ness Digital Engineering has partnered closely with S&P Global to help develop its industry-leading solutions,” said Paul Lombardo, Ness Digital Engineering CEO. “We’re thrilled to further grow that relationship and help the company take advantage of the abundant talent in India to establish a global center that delivers new solutions for today’s digital economy, while also providing engineers in Hyderabad with an opportunity to become part of a team committed to innovation.”
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- E-Retailing To Grow By 2.5 Times In 3 Years: Crisil
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- More Customer-Facing Firms Will Use Chatbots In 2-3 Years
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022