Spanco Wins Orissa's First SDC Contract
Telecom and IT major Spanco said that the Orissa government has awarded its first software development centre project to the company.
The contract is the first of 23 similar software development centre (SDC) projects the state government plans to set up as part of its e-government initiative under the National eGovernance Plan.
Spanco didn’t disclose details of the contract.
Spanco chairman Kapil Puri said, "It is a matter of great pride for Spanco to have the first SDC order in the country. This is important for Spanco as we now have presence across the entire service delivery infrastructure of the National eGovernance Plan."
Spanco, which has already won a contract to implement state wide area network, has set a target of about five to seven SDC projects in the country, Puri said. The centre has to be completed within four months
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- Tech Start-Ups, B2B Firms Drive Indian Start-Up Ecosystem: Nasscom
- Altaf Halde Joins Network Intelligence Business Head
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation