Spanco Wins Orissa's First SDC Contract
Telecom and IT major Spanco said that the Orissa government has awarded its first software development centre project to the company.
The contract is the first of 23 similar software development centre (SDC) projects the state government plans to set up as part of its e-government initiative under the National eGovernance Plan.
Spanco didn’t disclose details of the contract.
Spanco chairman Kapil Puri said, "It is a matter of great pride for Spanco to have the first SDC order in the country. This is important for Spanco as we now have presence across the entire service delivery infrastructure of the National eGovernance Plan."
Spanco, which has already won a contract to implement state wide area network, has set a target of about five to seven SDC projects in the country, Puri said. The centre has to be completed within four months
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Here's A Way To Protect Yourself Against Manipulated 'Fake News'
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Why Most Firms Fail To Adopt Business Agility
- 850 Mn Internet Users To Boost India's Digital Economy
- IIIT-H, TalentSprint Set To Make India AI-ML Ready
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan