Sparsh BPO Launches Facility in Dehradun
Sparsh BPO Services, a domestic BPO subsidiary of Intelenet Global Services, has launched a delivery centre in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The new centre will service India’s telecommunications services operator to provide customer support services in the circles of UP (east and west) and Uttaranchal.
The centre already has an existing headcount of 1,200 agents. Susir Kumar, MD and CEO, Intelenet Global Services, said, "In addition to expanding our footprint in North India, this centre will also strengthen our delivery capability in the telecom vertical."
Radhika Balasubramanian, COO, Sparsh, added, "Dehradun offers good connectivity with the major cities in North and also provides a young talent pool qualified with several north Indian languages including English, Hindi, Punjabi, Dogri, Himachal, etc. Our foray in the city will provide us access to a skilled workforce while providing employment opportunities to potential domestic candidates."
Sparsh currently has over 40 client relationships with leading multinationals across telecom, banking, insurance, consumer durables, retail, media, aviation and public sectors. It has a presence in West and South. Facilities had been set in Thane and Bangalore in 2009, Puducherry in 2008.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G