Sparsh BPO Launches Facility in Dehradun
Sparsh BPO Services, a domestic BPO subsidiary of Intelenet Global Services, has launched a delivery centre in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The new centre will service India’s telecommunications services operator to provide customer support services in the circles of UP (east and west) and Uttaranchal.
The centre already has an existing headcount of 1,200 agents. Susir Kumar, MD and CEO, Intelenet Global Services, said, "In addition to expanding our footprint in North India, this centre will also strengthen our delivery capability in the telecom vertical."
Radhika Balasubramanian, COO, Sparsh, added, "Dehradun offers good connectivity with the major cities in North and also provides a young talent pool qualified with several north Indian languages including English, Hindi, Punjabi, Dogri, Himachal, etc. Our foray in the city will provide us access to a skilled workforce while providing employment opportunities to potential domestic candidates."
Sparsh currently has over 40 client relationships with leading multinationals across telecom, banking, insurance, consumer durables, retail, media, aviation and public sectors. It has a presence in West and South. Facilities had been set in Thane and Bangalore in 2009, Puducherry in 2008.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses