Sparsh BPO Launches Facility in Dehradun
Sparsh BPO Services, a domestic BPO subsidiary of Intelenet Global Services, has launched a delivery centre in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The new centre will service India’s telecommunications services operator to provide customer support services in the circles of UP (east and west) and Uttaranchal.
The centre already has an existing headcount of 1,200 agents. Susir Kumar, MD and CEO, Intelenet Global Services, said, "In addition to expanding our footprint in North India, this centre will also strengthen our delivery capability in the telecom vertical."
Radhika Balasubramanian, COO, Sparsh, added, "Dehradun offers good connectivity with the major cities in North and also provides a young talent pool qualified with several north Indian languages including English, Hindi, Punjabi, Dogri, Himachal, etc. Our foray in the city will provide us access to a skilled workforce while providing employment opportunities to potential domestic candidates."
Sparsh currently has over 40 client relationships with leading multinationals across telecom, banking, insurance, consumer durables, retail, media, aviation and public sectors. It has a presence in West and South. Facilities had been set in Thane and Bangalore in 2009, Puducherry in 2008.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation