Sparta becomes a SAP gold channel partner
Sparta Consulting, a KPIT Cummins company, has recently become an SAP gold channel partner authorized to resell SAP Business All-in-One and SAP BusinessObjects solutions to midsize and high-growth businesses in North America. This partnership complements company’s existing relationship with SAP as a services partner, expanding on Sparta’s overall presence and investment in support of the SAP portfolio across the U.S.
“With this new partnership, we will help our customers further maximize the value from their investments in SAP solutions with industry-specific customizations. Sparta intends to broaden its offerings by providing the SAP Business All-in- One and SAP BusinessObjects solutions - customized with Sparta’s proprietary methodware, templates and accelerators – to midsize companies in the utilities, wholesale distribution, high-tech and manufacturing verticals,” stated Lokesh Sikaria, SAP business leader, KPIT Cummins and CEO at Sparta Consulting.
Sparta informed that it will now provide a full range of software solutions and services, including SAP software licensing, implementation services, training and documentation, staffing and optimization, and support to successfully implement SAP solutions in midsize corporations. Optimized for midsize companies, SAP Business All-in-One has the flexibility to adapt and extend as a business evolves and grows. The SAP BusinessObjects portfolio includes solutions designed to meet the unique needs of small businesses and midsize companies, stated Sparta.
“We look forward to this extended partnership with Sparta Consulting. Now as an SAP channel partner authorized to resell SAP Business All-in-One and SAP BusinessObjects solutions to midsize companies, they can further help customers achieve their objectives of improved growth, lower costs and better understanding of business processes,” remarked Kevin Gilroy, senior vice president, SME North America, SAP America.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year