Spectranet to offer hosted messaging services
Spectranet, an integrated communication services provider, has partnered with nivio, a cloud computing company, to launch subscription-based messaging and collaboration service offerings. Spectranet will offer hosted messaging and collaboration services on a ‘Pay-as-you-go’ and ‘zero Investment’ model.
Spectranet will offer a range of hosted solutions right from basic e-mail solutions to high end enterprise applications on the Microsoft Exchange platform. Supported by the Spectranet’s deployment process, the hosted services will help enterprises and SMBs to achieve productivity benefits without the up-front costs.
"We are focusing a lot on offering innovative ‘voice & data’ solutions for the enterprise and BPO sector. We see tremendous growth in the overall e-mail market in India growing from mere 15 performance in 2008 to CAGR of 52 percent by 2012. There is a huge potential of our hosted services from sectors such as IT/ITeS, BFSI, Government, Manufacturing, Telecom, Health, Retail, Trading, etc," explained Udit Mehrotra, Director, Spectranet.
"Hosted services are the future; enterprises reap the benefits of rapid deployment, best of breed solutions and scalability," added Matt Colebourne, Chief Operating Officer, nivio. Companies will get customized packages on the basis of their needs. According to Spectranet, this will be further supported by a 24×7 phone based customer support.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Microservices, Latency and Alligators in the Pond