Spectranet to offer hosted messaging services
Spectranet, an integrated communication services provider, has partnered with nivio, a cloud computing company, to launch subscription-based messaging and collaboration service offerings. Spectranet will offer hosted messaging and collaboration services on a ‘Pay-as-you-go’ and ‘zero Investment’ model.
Spectranet will offer a range of hosted solutions right from basic e-mail solutions to high end enterprise applications on the Microsoft Exchange platform. Supported by the Spectranet’s deployment process, the hosted services will help enterprises and SMBs to achieve productivity benefits without the up-front costs.
"We are focusing a lot on offering innovative ‘voice & data’ solutions for the enterprise and BPO sector. We see tremendous growth in the overall e-mail market in India growing from mere 15 performance in 2008 to CAGR of 52 percent by 2012. There is a huge potential of our hosted services from sectors such as IT/ITeS, BFSI, Government, Manufacturing, Telecom, Health, Retail, Trading, etc," explained Udit Mehrotra, Director, Spectranet.
"Hosted services are the future; enterprises reap the benefits of rapid deployment, best of breed solutions and scalability," added Matt Colebourne, Chief Operating Officer, nivio. Companies will get customized packages on the basis of their needs. According to Spectranet, this will be further supported by a 24×7 phone based customer support.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report