Springboard appoints Frederic Giron as VP, India
Springboard Research has appointed of Frederic Giron as its Vice President, India & Research Operations. Giron will be responsible for the strategic direction and growth of the company’s India operations, with an aim to provide industry leading market insights to Springboard Research clients.
"Frederic brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to our organization, and he will be an exceptional mentor to help our company build on its base of talent in the critical Indian market" said Dane Anderson CEO & EVP of Research, Springboard.
As operational head, Giron is also responsible for managing ongoing research projects, internal communications, management and team-building efforts at Springboard India. He will report directly to Anderson and will be based in Springboard’s India office.
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- India Inc's Progress on Gender Diversity: Good, Bad or Ugly?