Springboard appoints Frederic Giron as VP, India
Springboard Research has appointed of Frederic Giron as its Vice President, India & Research Operations. Giron will be responsible for the strategic direction and growth of the company’s India operations, with an aim to provide industry leading market insights to Springboard Research clients.
"Frederic brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to our organization, and he will be an exceptional mentor to help our company build on its base of talent in the critical Indian market" said Dane Anderson CEO & EVP of Research, Springboard.
As operational head, Giron is also responsible for managing ongoing research projects, internal communications, management and team-building efforts at Springboard India. He will report directly to Anderson and will be based in Springboard’s India office.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India