Springboard appoints Frederic Giron as VP, India
Springboard Research has appointed of Frederic Giron as its Vice President, India & Research Operations. Giron will be responsible for the strategic direction and growth of the company’s India operations, with an aim to provide industry leading market insights to Springboard Research clients.
"Frederic brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to our organization, and he will be an exceptional mentor to help our company build on its base of talent in the critical Indian market" said Dane Anderson CEO & EVP of Research, Springboard.
As operational head, Giron is also responsible for managing ongoing research projects, internal communications, management and team-building efforts at Springboard India. He will report directly to Anderson and will be based in Springboard’s India office.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India