Springboard appoints Frederic Giron as VP, India
Springboard Research has appointed of Frederic Giron as its Vice President, India & Research Operations. Giron will be responsible for the strategic direction and growth of the company’s India operations, with an aim to provide industry leading market insights to Springboard Research clients.
"Frederic brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to our organization, and he will be an exceptional mentor to help our company build on its base of talent in the critical Indian market" said Dane Anderson CEO & EVP of Research, Springboard.
As operational head, Giron is also responsible for managing ongoing research projects, internal communications, management and team-building efforts at Springboard India. He will report directly to Anderson and will be based in Springboard’s India office.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision