SSA Global To Dish Out New ERP
ERP major SSA Global is expected to launch its latest ERP offering — SSA ERP LN, at its Annual Global Forum 2004 to be held in New Delhi on November 22 and 23, 2004.
Speaking to CXOtoday, Ravi Kathuria, director marketing, SSA Global-India, said, “We plan to release the latest version of our ERP, SSA ERP LN and integrated extended ERP solutions on SCM, CRM, SRM, CPM, this month. While SSA ERP LN has been enriched with the addition of new features in terms of technology, architecture, and functionality, the existing SSA Global customers can now get integrated extended ERP solutions on the ERP.”
Around 400 users from across India and South East Asia are expected to attend the two-day conference that will target business technology managers and IT professionals and deliberate on business challenges and trends that are affecting Indian companies.
The forum will provide strategies and solutions for managing SSA Global ERP and extended ERP solutions. With a theme of ‘Real World Real Solutions’, the forum will display presentations, demonstrations, case studies, and panel discussions on contemporary IT issues like next generation ERP and extended ERP solutions.
Kathuria added, “Our global guide group (a blog of SSA Global customers) provided us valuable feedback on the need for new features in our ERP that resulted in the development of the new version.”
SSA Global sells the ERP on named user and concurrent user license basis while the extended ERP solutions are sold on user based or site based or server based pricing.
SSA Global India expects a 50% growth in terms of revenue, and an addition of 40-50 customers by the end of this financial year. Says Kathuria, “We see lot of potential from the automotive, electronics, and general discrete manufacturing industry.”
Some of the key speakers at the forum will be Deepak Pahwa, management committee member, PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry & Vice-President Indo-American Chamber of Commerce and Pradeep Gupta, MD of IDC India among others.
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- Despite Global Talent Crunch, India To Have Manpower Surplus
- AI Business Value to Reach $1.2 Tn in 2018: Gartner
- Empowering workforce for the Digital future
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses