Standard Chartered Faces Phishing Attack
It has been reported that customers of Standard Chartered Bank are being targeted by a phishing campaign that aim to steal account information.
This was told to us by Websense Security Labs’, whose ThreatSeeker Network discovered this phishing campaign.
According to Websense, the phishing email tells recipients that there is a new message in their secure mailbox, and attempts to trick them to go to a spoofed Web site and enter their login information.
Standard Chartered had come under a similar attack in 2006, though that was focused on their Hong Kong customer base.
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- How Livechat Helps Foodpanda Speed Up Its Delivery