Standard Chartered Faces Phishing Attack
It has been reported that customers of Standard Chartered Bank are being targeted by a phishing campaign that aim to steal account information.
This was told to us by Websense Security Labs’, whose ThreatSeeker Network discovered this phishing campaign.
According to Websense, the phishing email tells recipients that there is a new message in their secure mailbox, and attempts to trick them to go to a spoofed Web site and enter their login information.
Standard Chartered had come under a similar attack in 2006, though that was focused on their Hong Kong customer base.
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker