Standard Chartered Faces Phishing Attack
It has been reported that customers of Standard Chartered Bank are being targeted by a phishing campaign that aim to steal account information.
This was told to us by Websense Security Labs’, whose ThreatSeeker Network discovered this phishing campaign.
According to Websense, the phishing email tells recipients that there is a new message in their secure mailbox, and attempts to trick them to go to a spoofed Web site and enter their login information.
Standard Chartered had come under a similar attack in 2006, though that was focused on their Hong Kong customer base.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Cyber Security: Challenges And Potential For Indian Businesses
- F Secure Is Growing Much Faster Than The Market