Standard Chartered Faces Phishing Attack
It has been reported that customers of Standard Chartered Bank are being targeted by a phishing campaign that aim to steal account information.
This was told to us by Websense Security Labs’, whose ThreatSeeker Network discovered this phishing campaign.
According to Websense, the phishing email tells recipients that there is a new message in their secure mailbox, and attempts to trick them to go to a spoofed Web site and enter their login information.
Standard Chartered had come under a similar attack in 2006, though that was focused on their Hong Kong customer base.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe