Standard Chartered Faces Phishing Attack
It has been reported that customers of Standard Chartered Bank are being targeted by a phishing campaign that aim to steal account information.
This was told to us by Websense Security Labs’, whose ThreatSeeker Network discovered this phishing campaign.
According to Websense, the phishing email tells recipients that there is a new message in their secure mailbox, and attempts to trick them to go to a spoofed Web site and enter their login information.
Standard Chartered had come under a similar attack in 2006, though that was focused on their Hong Kong customer base.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks