Stellar launches partition manager software
Stellar Information Systems, a provider of data recovery software and services, has launched partition manager software v 1.0 for Mac OS. This disk utility software is expected to manage Mac partitions and optimize the hard drive performance.
“Stellar Partition Manager is a utility which has gained its life after a thorough research and market study. This software helps the user to manage Mac partitions with various features,” commented Manoj Dhingra, director, Stellar Information Systems.
The software, as informed by the company, features shift and resize options, which enable a Mac user to expand, shrink or move the current partition to generate consolidated free space for creating new partitions, informed the company. It also provides Hide/Reveal options. Hide will secure the partition from unwanted user access and Reveal helps to mount the hidden partition.
This software also erases data from the Mac partitions and allows moving the partitions without any data loss. It is compatible with Macintosh OS X 10.3.9 or later versions. The software is priced at Rs 1,700 and available at Stellar store.
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)