Steria expands global delivery centre in India
Steria is set to deliver Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS) from its newly-expanded global delivery centre in Noida, India. The new delivery centre provides offshore service delivery coupled with the efficiencies of automated support, as well as specialist expertise in direct delivery of configuration management and software distribution services. In addition to serving external clients,
"For Steria, the new global delivery centre in Noida represents a timely and strategic, long-term investment, as well as reflecting our belief that clients can benefit tremendously from our focus on achieving the optimum blend between proximity and remote services, 24/7 enterprise-grade IT support and the value-added services that are best delivered through a blended and industrialized service model, said Karine Brunet, Steria Group’s director of IT services.
The RIMS centre will deliver a full portfolio of remote IT infrastructure management services - including desktop, systems and network management - to clients who rely on robust, always-available IT to underpin their business. The new centre will open with 200 full-time IT analysts and technology services professionals who already support Steria clients in the financial services and utility sectors, amongst others.
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- What Aadhar Data Breach Means To Digital India And Its Citizens
- GDPR Key Challenge For Enterprises in 2018
- India 2nd Largest Contributor To IBM’s 9043 Patents In 2017
- Indian Railways On Track To Bigger Tech Innovation