Steria expands global delivery centre in India
Steria is set to deliver Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS) from its newly-expanded global delivery centre in Noida, India. The new delivery centre provides offshore service delivery coupled with the efficiencies of automated support, as well as specialist expertise in direct delivery of configuration management and software distribution services. In addition to serving external clients,
"For Steria, the new global delivery centre in Noida represents a timely and strategic, long-term investment, as well as reflecting our belief that clients can benefit tremendously from our focus on achieving the optimum blend between proximity and remote services, 24/7 enterprise-grade IT support and the value-added services that are best delivered through a blended and industrialized service model, said Karine Brunet, Steria Group’s director of IT services.
The RIMS centre will deliver a full portfolio of remote IT infrastructure management services - including desktop, systems and network management - to clients who rely on robust, always-available IT to underpin their business. The new centre will open with 200 full-time IT analysts and technology services professionals who already support Steria clients in the financial services and utility sectors, amongst others.
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report