Sterling Ties Up with Cambridge Solutions in India
To focus on the logistics and financial services market in the Indian subcontinent, Sterling Commerce, an AT&T subsidiary has tied up with Cambridge Solutions, which will help it market, sell, implement and provide end-end support services for Sterling solutions in India.
Cambridge Solutions will leverage its current customer base to market Sterling Commerce solutions. Cambridge Solutions has already put a robust consultative program and go-to-market workshops in place to effectively penetrate the local financial services and expand to the enterprise market.
Sterling Commerce offers interbank solutions for the movement of financial data and transactions across and between a bank’s entire community of clients, correspondents and networks. The company’s solutions for enterprise integration, business-to-business (B2B) integration and managed file transfer help banks integrate their physical and financial supply chains, automate operations to improve efficiency and increase straight-through-processing, and protect their brand against reputation risk by meeting compliance and security mandates.
"Cambridge Solutions has been a solution partner to the financial services industry for many years, delivering real value to many of the Indian and global banks and we believe that their depth of knowledge and experience will benefit our customers in India," said Neeraj Chawla, channels director (India) of Sterling Commerce.
"B2B collaboration ensures smooth, visible business process integration beyond the edge of an enterprise. Sterling Commerce is a leader in this area of B2B collaboration. This partnership will help us provide our clients innovative solutions that automate extended supply chains," said Anil Mehrotra, VP of Cambridge Solutions.
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Here's How Top E-Retailers Gear For The Festive Sale
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- Ericsson Sees 5G Readiness On The Rise
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India