Sterlite and CTC enter into strategic relationship
Sterlite Technologies, a transmission solutions provider for the power and telecom industries, and CTC Cable a subsidiary of Composite Technology announced a strategic relationship wherein Sterlite would manufacture specialty ACCC power conductors for the Indian market, using CTC’s patented ACCC conductor technology.
“India needs to rapidly increase current carrying capacity on its grid, to keep pace with its economic development. ACCC conductors would offer India a unique ability to increase the current carrying capacity of existing lines and to significantly improve the overall economics on new lines,” commented Rajendra Mishra, COO (Power), Sterlite Technologies.
CTS’s patented ACCC conductor technology enables performance of high voltage transmission and distribution electrical grids, informed the company.
“Sterlite has an excellent team with great technical capabilities and its aggressive plans for high performance conductors like ACCC in the Indian market match our own. India is an important market for CTC and we are very pleased to have Sterlite as our strategic partner,” stated Stewart Ramsay, president, CTC Cable.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation