Sterlite and CTC enter into strategic relationship
Sterlite Technologies, a transmission solutions provider for the power and telecom industries, and CTC Cable a subsidiary of Composite Technology announced a strategic relationship wherein Sterlite would manufacture specialty ACCC power conductors for the Indian market, using CTC’s patented ACCC conductor technology.
“India needs to rapidly increase current carrying capacity on its grid, to keep pace with its economic development. ACCC conductors would offer India a unique ability to increase the current carrying capacity of existing lines and to significantly improve the overall economics on new lines,” commented Rajendra Mishra, COO (Power), Sterlite Technologies.
CTS’s patented ACCC conductor technology enables performance of high voltage transmission and distribution electrical grids, informed the company.
“Sterlite has an excellent team with great technical capabilities and its aggressive plans for high performance conductors like ACCC in the Indian market match our own. India is an important market for CTC and we are very pleased to have Sterlite as our strategic partner,” stated Stewart Ramsay, president, CTC Cable.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?