Sterlite Technologies wins Rs.114 crore contract from BSNL
Sterlite Technologies wins contract to implement a central office broadband system for BSNL sterlitetechnologies.com
Sterlite Technologies Limited, a global provider of transmission solutions for power and telecom industries, announced that it has received a contract from BSNL, for deployment of a central office broadband system in telecom circles in India.
The Company would install and commission the system within FY13 and would manage this network for 7 years thereafter. The system, once completed, would be capable of handling about 1.6 million broadband connections.
Sterlite has streamlined its efforts to implement these Central Office broadband systems well within the required project schedule. Rahul Sharma, Head – System Integration Business, of Sterlite Technologies, said, “Sterlite has developed the capability to provide comprehensive solutions for the telecom & broadband sectors. We remain committed to facilitating the
propagation of broadband in India.”
This contract is valued at about Rs 114 Crores. Sterlite Technologies Limited is a provider of connectivity solutions for the power and telecom industries.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- 6 Things To Consider Before Opting For Co-working Space
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise