Sterlite Technologies wins Rs.114 crore contract from BSNL
Sterlite Technologies wins contract to implement a central office broadband system for BSNL sterlitetechnologies.com
Sterlite Technologies Limited, a global provider of transmission solutions for power and telecom industries, announced that it has received a contract from BSNL, for deployment of a central office broadband system in telecom circles in India.
The Company would install and commission the system within FY13 and would manage this network for 7 years thereafter. The system, once completed, would be capable of handling about 1.6 million broadband connections.
Sterlite has streamlined its efforts to implement these Central Office broadband systems well within the required project schedule. Rahul Sharma, Head – System Integration Business, of Sterlite Technologies, said, “Sterlite has developed the capability to provide comprehensive solutions for the telecom & broadband sectors. We remain committed to facilitating the
propagation of broadband in India.”
This contract is valued at about Rs 114 Crores. Sterlite Technologies Limited is a provider of connectivity solutions for the power and telecom industries.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember
- How Big Data Can Combat Child Trafficking
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL