Sterlite Technologies wins Rs.114 crore contract from BSNL
Sterlite Technologies wins contract to implement a central office broadband system for BSNL sterlitetechnologies.com
Sterlite Technologies Limited, a global provider of transmission solutions for power and telecom industries, announced that it has received a contract from BSNL, for deployment of a central office broadband system in telecom circles in India.
The Company would install and commission the system within FY13 and would manage this network for 7 years thereafter. The system, once completed, would be capable of handling about 1.6 million broadband connections.
Sterlite has streamlined its efforts to implement these Central Office broadband systems well within the required project schedule. Rahul Sharma, Head – System Integration Business, of Sterlite Technologies, said, “Sterlite has developed the capability to provide comprehensive solutions for the telecom & broadband sectors. We remain committed to facilitating the
propagation of broadband in India.”
This contract is valued at about Rs 114 Crores. Sterlite Technologies Limited is a provider of connectivity solutions for the power and telecom industries.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?