Subex Announces Two New Executive Appointments
Telecom analytics solutions firm Subex has appointed two new executives - Shankar Roddam as COO and G S Venkatraman as CFO.
Shankar has worked with Subex for 10 years where he was part of the executive team in the capacity of head – Emerging Markets and played a key role in establishing and setting up the Sales and Channel network in emerging markets. Shankar returns to the company for a second stint from Plivo. G S Venkatraman joins Subex from Mindtree where he was the Financial Controller. He has over 20 years of experience across all facets of the Finance function.
Subex reported revenue of Rs. 88.06 crore (+9 percent), EBITDA of Rs. 15.19 crore and net profit of Rs. 6.31 crore in Q2 fiscal 2018-19. The company said its EBITDA and net profit almost doubled in Q2 fiscal 2018-19 as compared with the same period in the previous fiscal.
“We closed a number of new marquee customer wins and witnessed good traction from the APAC, MENA, and Africa markets,” Vinod Kumar, managing director and CEO, Subex, said in a statement. Kumar joined as managing director and CEO of the company earlier this year. In recent times, Subex has been striving to boost the company’s product portfolio and service innovation strategy.
The company recently launched new products such as SIP Security, Machine Learning infused Fraud Management solutions (SIM Box and IRSF), and Analytics Center of Trust (ACT). With its headquarters in Bengaluru, Subex is focussing on hiring and deploying training programs to upskill current employees.
- How Big Data Analytics Can Offer Exciting Opportunities
- More AI, IoT Based Attacks To Surface Next Year: Symantec
- How Analytics Can Speed Up CXOs Decision Making
- Study Sees Huge Digital Transformation Gap In The Enterprise
- How Enterprises Can Secure Their Journey To The Cloud
- How To Make Your Procurement Process More Efficient?
- 10% Investment In Telecom To Add 3.3% Of India’s GDP: BIF
- The Role of Upskilling, Training In ICT & Telecom
- Data literacy Leads To Greater Confidence, Productivity