Subex appoints Dr. Hossein Eslambolchi as strategic advisor
Subex, a provider of operations and business support systems (OSS/BSS) for communications service providers, recently announced that Dr. Hossein Eslambolchi, former CTO and CIO, AT&T (NYSE:T), will be associated with the company in the capacity of an Advisor on strategic matters.
Dr. Eslambolchi, a renowned personality within the telecom community as a thought leader in technology is often compared by industry experts to leaders such as Jack Welch of GE and Thomas Edison.
“Subex has built a superb product and team which has enabled them to use industry standards to build a great set of service modules for BSS and OSS supporting end to end service assurance and service delivery. I am delighted to be part of this winning team,” remarked Dr. Eslambolchi.
Currently designated as the chairman of 2020 Venture Partners, Dr. Eslambolchi in addition to serving as AT&T’s CTO from 2000 to 2005, have also served as the president of the AT&T Global Networking Technology Services, president and CEO, AT&T Labs, and CIO during his 19 years. Dr. Eslambolchi, who holds 1026 patents (431 issued and 595 pending) is the also the recipient of a number of prestigious awards and honors.
“Dr. Eslambolchi is one of the foremost thinkers and scientists in the telecom space of the high tech age. We, at Subex, are honored to have someone of Dr. Eslambolchi’s calibre advising and guiding us on strategic matters,” commented Subash Menon, founder chairman, MD and CEO, Subex.
Dr. Eslambolchi is currently a technical advisor to Ericsson for building a worldwide eco- system converging wire line and wireless using IP based technologies. He is a member of the board of trustees for SUSMA based in NYC and technical advisor to University of California School of Engineering where he started a center called CNS for bringing together various engineering including nano-engineering fields, informed the company. Dr. Eslambolchi earned a BS, MS, and Ph.D., in Electrical Engineering from the University of California, San Diego.
- How Fanfare Personalizes Shopping Experience Via Blockchain
- Ericsson Opens First India Experience Studio in Gurugram
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson