Subex awarded 5-year contract by MTN
Subex has been awarded a five-year deal to deploy its industry leading Revenue Operations Centre (ROC) Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance solutions across 14 networks of the MTN Group. One of the biggest telecom service provider globally, MTN is the largest operator in Africa and the Middle East, with over 170 million subscribers.
As part of a turn-key model, along with hardware vendors, Subex will provide ROC Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance solutions to support MTN’s networks. The solutions will be deployed individually in each of the operating countries, with a central program office from Subex, which will work with the MTN Group and the individual countries to roll out the systems in phases across the 14 networks.
Commenting on the development, Nazir Patel, Group CFO, MTN Group said, “We were looking for a partner to collaborate with us long term, to address our revenue fortification requirements. Subex was selected for this deployment after a highly competitive bidding process”.
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Ex-SoftBank Executive Nikesh Arora Joins Palo Alto As CEO
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- More Commercial Blockchain Activities In 2019: Deloitte
- Tim Cook Wants A Bigger Slice Of Apple Pie From India
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- Automating IT Services To Drive Digital Transformation