Subex awarded 5-year contract by MTN
Subex has been awarded a five-year deal to deploy its industry leading Revenue Operations Centre (ROC) Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance solutions across 14 networks of the MTN Group. One of the biggest telecom service provider globally, MTN is the largest operator in Africa and the Middle East, with over 170 million subscribers.
As part of a turn-key model, along with hardware vendors, Subex will provide ROC Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance solutions to support MTN’s networks. The solutions will be deployed individually in each of the operating countries, with a central program office from Subex, which will work with the MTN Group and the individual countries to roll out the systems in phases across the 14 networks.
Commenting on the development, Nazir Patel, Group CFO, MTN Group said, “We were looking for a partner to collaborate with us long term, to address our revenue fortification requirements. Subex was selected for this deployment after a highly competitive bidding process”.
- Speech Analytics Can Boost Customer Experience
- Why Are Telcos Disappointed With Budget 2018
- Vijay Anand Quits Matrimony.com To Join VRCM
- RJio’s Rs 49 Per Month Plan Could Force Incumbents Shift To VoLTE 4G
- Incedo Opens Centre of Excellence in Pune
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises