Subex awarded 5-year contract by MTN
Subex has been awarded a five-year deal to deploy its industry leading Revenue Operations Centre (ROC) Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance solutions across 14 networks of the MTN Group. One of the biggest telecom service provider globally, MTN is the largest operator in Africa and the Middle East, with over 170 million subscribers.
As part of a turn-key model, along with hardware vendors, Subex will provide ROC Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance solutions to support MTN’s networks. The solutions will be deployed individually in each of the operating countries, with a central program office from Subex, which will work with the MTN Group and the individual countries to roll out the systems in phases across the 14 networks.
Commenting on the development, Nazir Patel, Group CFO, MTN Group said, “We were looking for a partner to collaborate with us long term, to address our revenue fortification requirements. Subex was selected for this deployment after a highly competitive bidding process”.
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- CXOs Are Capitalizing On APIs To Boost Business: Study
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Dilipkumar Khandelwal Is New Head Of SAP HANA Cloud
- India Sets Up Policy Group To Study AI: NASSCOM
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP