Subex processes over 100 million CDRs for South East Asian operator
Subex, a provider of operations and business support systems (OSS/BSS) for communications service providers, announced it is now processing over 100 million CDRs a day for a South East Asian operator with its ROC Revenue Assurance solution. The solution supports the operator’s revenues by tracking all Call Detail Records (CDRs) from mobile calls to customer billing, it stated.
“As a key part of our Business Optimization portfolio, we are happy that our acclaimed and unique platform, ROC for Revenue Assurance, is exceeding the customer’s expectation and helping the operator to mitigate revenue leakages,” noted Sudeesh Yezhuvath, COO, Subex.
According to the company, solution is designed not only to detect potential revenue loss, but also to assist an operator with its investigation, diagnosis and recovery of these revenues. It provides unprecedented automated correction capabilities to improve bottom-line results and provide a quick return-on-investment. The solution is flexible and will support revenue assurance practices as the provider expands and matures, Subex informed.
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- Dell EMC Leads Server Market In Q4 2018, Says Gartner
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Quality Assurance In Multi-Channel Banking Era
- More Commercial Blockchain Activities In 2019: Deloitte
- Tim Cook Wants A Bigger Slice Of Apple Pie From India
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study