Subex processes over 100 million CDRs for South East Asian operator
Subex, a provider of operations and business support systems (OSS/BSS) for communications service providers, announced it is now processing over 100 million CDRs a day for a South East Asian operator with its ROC Revenue Assurance solution. The solution supports the operator’s revenues by tracking all Call Detail Records (CDRs) from mobile calls to customer billing, it stated.
“As a key part of our Business Optimization portfolio, we are happy that our acclaimed and unique platform, ROC for Revenue Assurance, is exceeding the customer’s expectation and helping the operator to mitigate revenue leakages,” noted Sudeesh Yezhuvath, COO, Subex.
According to the company, solution is designed not only to detect potential revenue loss, but also to assist an operator with its investigation, diagnosis and recovery of these revenues. It provides unprecedented automated correction capabilities to improve bottom-line results and provide a quick return-on-investment. The solution is flexible and will support revenue assurance practices as the provider expands and matures, Subex informed.
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Brands Can Modernize Customer Engagement
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- CXOs Are Capitalizing On APIs To Boost Business: Study
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone