Subex Sets Up Managed Services Centre for CSPs
Subex Limited announced the launch of a Center of Excellence (CoE) that will deliver a wide range of its Managed Services (MS) offerings for communication service providers (CSPs) in India.
The offerings, which will cover the entire spectrum of its operations and business support systems (OSS/BSS) solutions portfolio, will enable CSPs to focus on their business functions while mission-critical operational functions are managed by Subex, a company release said.
Subash Menon, founder CMD of Subex, said, "The Subex MS offering aims to add strategic and tactical value to a communication service provider’s operations and enable it to provide better customer experience, achieve competitive advantage while also enhancing their operational efficiency and profitability." he said.
The company’s 50 MS implementations, across 24 customers around the world, process more than 20 billion CDRs (Call Data Records), with applications running on more than 100 servers in a month, the release stated.
The CoE will offer customized packages across Subex’s MS portfolio catering to the varied operational needs of telcos, from specific applications/business processes to end-to-end BPO and/or KPO. Subex MS offerings cover the entire range of services across revenue, billing and network asset management, application management and support, infrastructure management, data center operations, full hosting, operational support (BPO/KPO) and consulting.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)