Subex Sets Up Managed Services Centre for CSPs
Subex Limited announced the launch of a Center of Excellence (CoE) that will deliver a wide range of its Managed Services (MS) offerings for communication service providers (CSPs) in India.
The offerings, which will cover the entire spectrum of its operations and business support systems (OSS/BSS) solutions portfolio, will enable CSPs to focus on their business functions while mission-critical operational functions are managed by Subex, a company release said.
Subash Menon, founder CMD of Subex, said, "The Subex MS offering aims to add strategic and tactical value to a communication service provider’s operations and enable it to provide better customer experience, achieve competitive advantage while also enhancing their operational efficiency and profitability." he said.
The company’s 50 MS implementations, across 24 customers around the world, process more than 20 billion CDRs (Call Data Records), with applications running on more than 100 servers in a month, the release stated.
The CoE will offer customized packages across Subex’s MS portfolio catering to the varied operational needs of telcos, from specific applications/business processes to end-to-end BPO and/or KPO. Subex MS offerings cover the entire range of services across revenue, billing and network asset management, application management and support, infrastructure management, data center operations, full hosting, operational support (BPO/KPO) and consulting.
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector