Subex unveils enhanced version of its RA solution
Subex has launched Moneta v 4.0, an upgraded version of its Revenue Assurance (RA) solution. This new version boasts the revolutionary DICE - Dynamic Intuitive Cube Engine feature, which equips analysts with superior data analysis capabilities, providing them with tools and techniques for faster root cause identification. This helps analysts increase productivity as they are able to ’slice and dice data on the fly’, eliminating the need for IT configuration support. Moneta v 4.0 comes with a 100 percent web-based GUI.
"With the dynamic growth in subscribers for communication services across the globe, as well as the growing significance of converged communications, keeping track of the multiple avenues of revenue becomes a herculean task for service providers, irrespective of shape and size - thus making faster processing and quick identification, essentials for any service provider. The new version of our Revenue Assurance solution will not only help increase analysts’ productivity, it will also help in reducing the TCO of Revenue Assurance as the key new features help in reducing IT investments", said Anuradha, VP - Engineering, Subex Ltd.
Subex Moneta helps operators in achieving an unprecedented level of accuracy in their end-to-end billing processes by quickly identifying revenue leakage and cost inefficiencies and assisting them in the recovery of these revenues. It addresses RA challenges for most service verticals - Wireless, Wire-line, MSPs and MVNOs for products and services like fixed voice, mobile voice, circuit switched data (GPRS, UMTS, EDGE), value added services (SMS, MMS), digital data services (ADSL, IP, ATM) and Triple pay (Cable telephony, IPTV).
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study