Subex unveils enhanced version of its RA solution
Subex has launched Moneta v 4.0, an upgraded version of its Revenue Assurance (RA) solution. This new version boasts the revolutionary DICE - Dynamic Intuitive Cube Engine feature, which equips analysts with superior data analysis capabilities, providing them with tools and techniques for faster root cause identification. This helps analysts increase productivity as they are able to ’slice and dice data on the fly’, eliminating the need for IT configuration support. Moneta v 4.0 comes with a 100 percent web-based GUI.
"With the dynamic growth in subscribers for communication services across the globe, as well as the growing significance of converged communications, keeping track of the multiple avenues of revenue becomes a herculean task for service providers, irrespective of shape and size - thus making faster processing and quick identification, essentials for any service provider. The new version of our Revenue Assurance solution will not only help increase analysts’ productivity, it will also help in reducing the TCO of Revenue Assurance as the key new features help in reducing IT investments", said Anuradha, VP - Engineering, Subex Ltd.
Subex Moneta helps operators in achieving an unprecedented level of accuracy in their end-to-end billing processes by quickly identifying revenue leakage and cost inefficiencies and assisting them in the recovery of these revenues. It addresses RA challenges for most service verticals - Wireless, Wire-line, MSPs and MVNOs for products and services like fixed voice, mobile voice, circuit switched data (GPRS, UMTS, EDGE), value added services (SMS, MMS), digital data services (ADSL, IP, ATM) and Triple pay (Cable telephony, IPTV).
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- RJio To Connect 1100 Cities; Set For Next Level Of Disruption