Subex Unveils Vector for Agile Service Fulfillment
Subex announced the launch of an easy to deploy Service Fulfillment solution, ‘Vector’, that combines order management and service provisioning processes to enable communication service providers (CSPs) to shorten the time-to-market for new services through rapid deployment.
Vector is an agile, catalog-based Service Fulfillment solution that addresses the needs of wireless and wireline providers for next-generation mobile, enterprise and residential services. It operates in the service layer, providing order decomposition and service activation through the service catalog. It also provides CSPs an easy-to-use Service Creation Environment that enables rapid service development and adapter creation.
Vector supports methodological integration with existing operational and legacy systems, easing the typically complex interdependencies, and allowing rapid service creation deployment. With Vector, service providers can accelerate time-to-market for innovative new offerings and shorten time-to-revenue.
Mark Nicholson, chief technology officer, Subex Ltd., said, "Vector has an open and standards-based architecture which makes it robust, reliable and scalable - an essential requirement in the quick delivery of advanced 3G and 4G data services. It strikes the perfect balance by bringing together order management and service activation/provisioning capabilities, aiding easy management of transactions that create subscriber services."
With Vector, Nicholson said, the company is helping CSPs provide an enhanced customer experience to their subscribers through on-demand, first-time-right fulfillment.
- Combating Cyber Threats By Collaborative Conversation
- DDoS Attack Trends in Q3 of 2015: Reason for Concern?
- 5 ways to minimize the security scourge of policy accumulation
- Subex awarded 5-year contract by MTN
- National Instruments launches NI PXIe-5665-vector signal analyzer
- Subex to provide ROC platform to a telecom service provider for US$ 12m
- Subex processes over 100 million CDRs for South East Asian operator
- Subex appoints Dr. Hossein Eslambolchi as strategic advisor
- Subex implements ROC at UAE based telco du
- Subex helps Telekom Slovenije address 'Bill Shock'