Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Internet For All May Add $1 Tn To India's GDP By 2020: FB
- What's Driving PICO Projector Market Growth?
- Celebrate The Tech That India Creates: Satya Nadella
- Intel's New Initiatives To Support Digital India
- E-Commerce Hiring Will Be Huge In 2016. Here's Why
- Nokia To Start Trials Of 5G Networks In India Soon
- India’s Tablet Biz Remains Flat, Detachables Shows Growth
- Bridging The Security Gap In Data Centers
- Digitization Is Driving Information Management Business
- India To Build A New Super Computer By 2017