Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Digital Workforce Is Changing The Enterprise Landscape
- Confirmed: Apple To Start Making iPhone SE In India
- IESA Expands Footprints To Boost Local Manufacturing
- Cyber Security: What CISOs Should Know In 2017
- India's IoT Market Is The Next Big Thing, Say Experts
- Is STEM Skill Shortage Killing Trump's 'Hire American' Plan?
- Indian Phone Brands Losing Out To Chinese Counterparts
- IT Infrastructure Is Attaining Maturity In India
- After Apple, BlackBerry Joins ‘Make in India’ Initiative
- India's App-Based Cabs Will Thrive Amidst Competition: U-RyD CEO