Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Broadband Investment Should Be Encouraged In India
- 5 Trends To Drive Enterprise IT In 2015
- 12 Tech To Empower Biz; Boost India's GDP
- How Digital Infrastructure Can Drive India's Growth
- IBM India Rejigs Top Management To Improve Margins
- Green IT Spending In India To Reach $34Bn
- 4 Ways GOSF Drives India’s E-Commerce Growth
- Top E-Commerce Investments In India In 2014
- How CIOs Can Prepare For Next-Gen Challenges
- Cisco Inks IoT Deal With IL&FS For Smart Cities