Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Digital Payment Raising Cyber Threats In India
- 3 VoD Trends In India For 2017: Spuul CEO
- India To Have 600 Mn Internet Users By 2020: Report
- QR Codes, Now Standard For Mobile Payments In India
- India’s E-Commerce Market To Overtake US By 2034: Study
- KPMG, Microsoft Form IoT Alliance In India
- CIO Klub Coimbatore Eyes Pan Tamil Nadu Operations
- Cyber Security: It's About Creating A Strong Defense Mechanism
- Cyber Crooks See Much Opportunity In The Digital Playground
- India Has Highest Sales-Marketing Collaboration: LinkedIn