Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- More 'Make In India' Mobile Phones In 2015
- 35% Of India's Population To Benefit From Smart Cities
- Lenovo Now Leads India's 4G Smartphone Market
- Real Estate Gets The Online Push
- How Payment Banks Are Changing The Banking Game
- IBM's Smarter Approach To India's Smart Cities
- Why Ratan Tata's So Upbeat On India's E-Commerce?
- Simplifying Device Deployments In Diverse Topologies
- Developing The Right Engineering Mindset
- Facebook's $20 Mn Worth Benefits To Indian Developers