Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- FAQs: The Death of Section 66A
- India x86 Server Market Shows Signs of Growth
- CMOs Need To Go Digital Or Go Bust!
- Twitter CEO Dick Costolo Upbeat On India Market
- How Semiconductor Market Is Poised For Big Growth
- Building A Culture Of Innovation
- Dell Secures Top Rank In India's PC Market
- Meet Ashish Pachory: Power CIO of The Year
- LG Bets Big On IoT For Growth
- India's Digital Commerce Market To Cross Rs 1 lakh Crore