Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Govt, Banks, Telcos To Drive India’s Server Market
- Telstra Appoints Upendra Kohli As India MD
- Intex To Start Manufacturing Mobile Phones In India
- Moto G's Rival, Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone Debuts India
- Sonata Buys Rezopia To Strengthen Its Travel Biz
- Nasscom Props Up Government's Digital India Plan
- Technology - What Next For The IT Sector?
- India's Online Boom Signals Huge Gain for Telcos
- TaxiForSure Gets New Round Of Funding From Accel
- Moto G2 Launch Sees End Of Life For Moto G In India