Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Are We Ready For A 4G Revolution Yet?
- India, China Drive APAC PC Market Growth
- Weak Ecosystem Hits India's Cyber Security
- Converged Infrastructure To See Huge Growth
- Why India Is Not Ready For Apple Pay Yet
- Pan India Mobile Number Portability By March 31
- Open Source To Dominate eCommerce Market In India
- The Future Lies In Open Cloud: Red Hat
- Using Analytics To Prevent Banking Fraud
- Xiaomi Hires Ex-Google Exec; Bullish On India