Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Indian Software Products To Enter A Hyper-Growth Phase
- TCS, VMware Create Global CoE For India, US Customers
- ISACA Boosts Cyber Security Education In India
- SoftBank Invests Generously In India’s Internet Sector
- CIOs To Be Change-Ready, CMOs Future-Ready
- Most Enterprises Still Ignore Document Management
- India’s Slow Internet Speed Threatens 4G Adoption
- Can Xiaomi’s India Data Center Solve The ‘Trust’ Issue?
- India Is Top Source Of DDoS Attacks Traffic In 2014
- Are We Ready For A 4G Revolution Yet?