Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- RJio Rivals Now Chant The 'Jio Aur Jeene Do' Mantra
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today - (Sept 19-Sept 24)
- Why RJio's Entry Can Be A Boon For India's Telecom
- Can Microsoft Win The Cloud Battle In India?
- Govt To Drive Adoption Of Iris Technology
- India Needn't Worry If Global Smartphone Market Dips
- Dawn of 4G Brings 3G Handsets' Demise In India
- UK Proposes Great Firewall, Can Digital India Do It?
- India's Ed-tech Market Pegged At USD 2.5 Bn: Report
- Machine Learning Can Work Wonders For Fintech