Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Amazon's $2Bn Investment Heats Up E-Commerce Race
- What's Driving India's Digital Security Growth?
- Citrix Bullish On India's DaaS Segment
- Mozilla Sees High Growth Potential In India
- One-Third Of Apple’s Engineering Staff Is Indian: Report
- Social Media Users To Accelerate In India
- Consumers Don’t Trust Retailers On Data Safety
- India To See Strong Mobile Broadband Growth
- Red Hat, Cisco Extend Cloud Collaboration In India
- Businesses Must Gear Up For Data Leak Prevention