Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Facebook Expands Internet.org Basic Services Across India
- Titan To Partner With HP For Smartwatches
- Companies Act: Revolutionizing Corporate Governance Landscape
- It Isn't About Data Backup, But About Recovery
- Vodafone To Invest Rs 13,000 Crore In India
- RCom's Sistema Acquisition Signals More M&A: Fitch
- 50% Indians Still Not Online, But 'Networked Life' Stays On
- Imprint India: A Big Leap In Technology Research
- Mom & Me Grows Its Business With SUSE Linux
- Healthcare IT: The Need For Digital Database Of Patients