Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Is India Apple’s Next Growth Market After China?
- 'People First' Businesses Will Win; The Rest Don't Matter
- Driving A “Zero Branch IT” Approach
- Digital India Spurs Revenue Growth of IT MSMEs
- Taxation, Poor Broadband Hampering India's E-Commerce
- Making India Wi-Fi Enabled In 2016
- India Emerges As Top Destination For Cyber Crimes
- LG To Reclaim Its Leadership Position In India
- Tech Firms To Offer Double-Digit Pay Hike In 2016: Report
- Microsoft Allies 100 NGOs To Boost Computer Skills For Youths