Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOtoday
- Tableau BI System - Comprehensively Designed To Match India Expectation
- Asians Spend 40 Per Cent More On Apps: Study
- Nasscom To Help US, India For BPO Frauds
- One Year On, What's Plaguing Digital India's Success?
- Cisco Announces LaunchPad, An Innovation Initiative
- Mobility Is Transfixing Business In India
- Indian E-Commerce Market Shows Signs Of Stagnation
- US To Follow Trai's Steps For Net Neutrality
- In IT Sector ‘Make In India’ Driving R&D Investments