Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Apple CEO Looks To Gain Greater Access In India
- E-Learning Can Bridge the Gap Between Skilled And Unskilled
- Future Of Online Healthcare In India By 2050
- India Now Has 50K Positions Open For Analytics Jobs: Study
- Flash: An Enabler For IT Transformation In India
- Democratizing Education With Personalized Online Tutoring
- Self Service Set To Change Dynamics Of Data Analytics
- There's No Stopping India's Online Fashion Boom
- New Entrants, Offline Cos Drive India's Wearable Market
- GST: Short-Term Pains; Long-Term Gains