Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Improved Demand Helps Indian PC Market Grow
- Android One Shows India Is Biggest Market For Google
- Google's Android One May Spark New Phone Wars
- Analytics, Big Data Becoming Key To Telcos’ Strategy
- Parag Arora Is New Area VP For Citrix India
- NFC Will Play A Key Role In Retail
- IESA And TiE Jointly Promote IoT Ecosystem
- Popularity Of Online Video Ads May Lead To Price Drop
- Dell's India R&D Team Contributes To New Servers
- More SMEs Adopting Cloud For Innovation, Not Cost