Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Adobe India Stops Sale of Perpetual Software Licenses
- Fab India Deploys Unified Storage To Speed-up Real-Time Transactions
- ZTE chalks out huge growth plans for India
- Over 1 billion smartphones to be shipped in 2013, says IDC
- What's the cheapest e-com store for mobile phones in India
- India may witness 4G boom by 2017
- Hitachi acquires Prizm to grow revenues in India
- Tech trends that will lead organizational change in 2014
- Govt orders offer respite to sagging PC market
- India moves up in global Super Computing ranking