Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Enterprise, Cloud Focus Driving Veeam India's Revenue Base
- Red Hat On An Expansion Spree In India
- Mobile Is Heavily Influencing India's Fashion Industry
- 95% Engineers In India Not Fit for Software Development Jobs
- Network Visualization To Fuel The 'Connected Enterprise'
- How CEO Can Avoid Being A Victim Of Cyber-Attack
- Can Samsung Grab Its Lost Grounds From Rivals In India?
- Indian IT Firms May Face Layoffs Due To Visa Curb: ASSOCHAM
- ABI India To Smarten Up Bangladesh's Power Infrastructure
- LG To Partner Indian Telcos For Smart Appliances