Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Why IT Services Cos Are Betting On Data Analytics?
- VMware To Invest $500 mn In India Over 3 Years
- Using 'Clean IT' In Auto Sector To Curb Cyber Threat
- IPsoft's Amelia: A Threat To India's IT Outsourcing?
- Building Digital Trust
- Indian CFOs Optimistic About IT Growth Prospects
- Online Shoppers In India To Touch 38 Mn By 2015
- IT And Disruptive Innovation In Healthcare
- Banks Will Have to Reinvent Their Services
- Cloud Adoption Drives India's Software Market