Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Amazon Overtakes Flipkart: Here’s How They Did It
- IndiaStack Could Help The Country Connect Digitally
- Focus On Cloud, Research To Help Transform India Digitally: Adobe
- GSMA Launches Mobile Connect Solution In India
- Major Telcos' Subscriber Base Grows By 3.5 Mn In June
- Nectar’s Redeemable Coupons To Enhance E-shopping Experience
- Ex Snapdeal Director Joins Xiaomi As Head Online Sales
- Samsung To Explore New Launches To Retain Market Lead
- Biomatiques to Benefit from Govt’s 'Fund of Funds'
- E-commerce Offering Easy Access To Pharma Drugs