Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Disruptive IT Offers Opportunities For App Industry
- Why Is India A Key Growth Market For Twitter?
- M-Wallet In India To Grow Three-Fold By 2019
- India's Smart Cities: Lesson From Singapore
- Flipkart, Amazon Woo IRCTC For Its Vast Database
- IoT mandates CIOs To Turn Into Business Managers
- IT Networking Market In India Set To Grow
- Snapdeal Takes The Rural Route To Beat Rivals
- 'Not many CIOs Aware of Cloud Standards'
- Why Vishal Sikka's Concern On IT Costs Is Relevant