Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- VMware India Rejigs Top Management
- India's E-Commerce Sector On A Hiring Spree In 2015
- Phablets Eating Into India's Growing Tablet Market
- Sunil Sood Succeeds Marten Pieters As Vodafone India's CEO
- IT Employees Are Highest Paid In India, Says Study
- India's IT Networking Market Sees Strong Growth
- Govt Sets Ambitious Plans For Digital India
- Govt Should Encourage IP Creation, Says Uniken CEO
- Expect Major Shift In Electronics Manufacturing
- Convergence India Expo To Focus On ‘Connecting India’