Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- How Banks Can Win In The Digital Age
- India's 1st Start-up Incubation At B'Lore Metro Rail Station
- VMware's Hybrid Cloud Strategy Is About Freedom And Control: CEO
- Apple iPhone Sales Up In India, Cook Says ‘Jai Ho’ To R-Jio
- Information & Storage Management Outsourcing Is The Future In India
- Entrepreneurial Bug Bites 60% Of All Indian Employees
- Data Plays A Key Role In Digital Transformation
- Data Center Road Show To Commence From Nov 8
- Indian CIOs Are Gearing Up For Digital Transformation
- Note 7 Failure: Will Samsung’s Damage Control Efforts Pay Off?