Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Union Budget 2016: GST Will Solve E-commerce Challenges
- Smart Machines To Disrupt India's IT Services
- Oracle CEO Safra Catz On Cloud And Digital India
- 20 Key Milestones In India's Net Neutrality Journey
- Make In India: Mobile Phone Production To Soar
- E-Commerce To Generate 2.5 Lakh Jobs In 2016
- Indian Tech Sector To Contribute 25% To GDP By 2023
- IBM Brings Watson To India
- How Mobile Is Driving E-Commerce Globally
- Lenovo-Motorola Gets 3rd Rank In India's Smartphones Market