Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Nokia's New Android Recipe With A Microsoft Flavor
- India R&D Centers High On Value Creation
- Privacy Concerns May Hamper FB-WhatsApp Deal
- India’s Start-Up Ecosystem Sees Exciting Times Ahead
- Are Phablets Eating Into India's Growing Tablet Market?
- SOHO Routers Vulnerable To Security Threats
- Citrix Revamps Business Strategy In India
- Investors See Huge Opportunity In India's E-commerce Space
- Top Factors Driving Online Shopping In India
- SABMiller In High Spirits With WAN Optimization