Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Effective Infrastructure Management Drives Biz Efficiency
- Yatra, Criteo Partner To Convert Online Traffic Into Sales
- Competition Commission Of India Sanctions CSC-HPE Merger Deal
- HP Dominates As India’s PC Shipment Dips: IDC
- Gionee To Set Up Manufacturing Plant In India
- Is India Leading The Way in Edtech?
- Time To Discuss Security At The Board Room
- India Is 3rd Largest Hub For Tech Startups: Study
- Chinese Firms Drive India's Smartphone Sales
- Frost & Sullivan To Honor Business Personality Anu Aga