Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- AI, Automation Disrupting Real Estate: JLL India CEO
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision