Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Here's How Intel Fosters 'Innovation' Into Digital India
- CISO’s Role Will Be Even More Challenging
- 5 Trends That Will Transform Networking Industry
- What Makes Google, Microsoft Best Employers?
- Global Cos Keen To Set Up Big Data Labs In India
- Smart Maps Can Help Create Smart Cities: Study
- "We Will Upgrade Our Offerings Every Week"
- Wipro's Open Source Tryst Can Drive 'Digital India'
- Is Mark Zuckerberg For Or Against Net Neutrality?
- Net Neutrality: What Industry Leaders Are Saying