Succeed by focusing on one strategy at a time
The printing technology has evolved over the last decade. Manufacturers have continuously strived to make printing solutions more innovative and affordable. In an exclusive interview to CXOtoday, Yoshiji Matsui, MD, Brother International India, talks about the company’s strategy to succeed in India and why it is different from its competitors.
1. Major printer manufacturers are focussing on managed printing services (MPS) to boost revenue? By not focusing on this area, will Brother not lag behind competitors?
2. Do you leverage Indian expertise to add innovations to your products?
3. Do you plan to set up a manufacturing or R&D facility in India?
4. How do you maintain a balance between the Indian and Japanese work culture at Brother India?
5. The Japanese work culture is admired the world over. Do you think Indians can learn a thing or two from the same?6. What is your Leadership Mantra?
- Avaya Says Bankruptcy Won’t Affect India Business
- Global Headwinds Hit India's IT Growth: Report
- Biometrics-Enabled Tech To Become Enterprise Reality
- 2017 Will Be A Busy Year For Digital Payment
- Qualcomm To Invest USD 8.5 mn In India's Design Initiatives
- Cloud Will Reshape Enterprise Computing In 2017
- India, US Extend Bilateral Cooperation In Cyber Security
- India's Digital Sector To Cross Rs 20k-Cr Mark By 2020: EY
- Yes Bank Uses Gamification For Recruiting
- Badal Bagri Returns To Airtel As CFO