Sulekha, BigRock to provide web-presence products
Sulekha.com, an online & mobile Classifieds and Yellow Pages service provider has partnered BigRock.com, a provider of web-presence solutions in India. Through this partnership all Sulekha.com customers will be provided BigRock’s entire product suite at special prices. BigRock’s product portfolio includes - domain names, unlimited web and email hosting, website builder tools and digital certificates.
"We are very happy to partner with BigRock.com and further assist the small and medium enterprises who understand and leverage the power of being present on the internet through Sulekha.com’s services," said Satya Prabhakar, president and CEO, Sulekha.com.
This alliance will help BigRock.com to reach out to Sulekha’s online & mobile member base of 6.2 million users in addition to its 20,000 strong SMB customer base.
"Our product platform represents over ten years of investment in technology R&D and powers over 4.5 million domains. BigRock.com will use this platform to provide all Sulekha.com customers a quick & easy domain registration process, reliable web-hosting services and a wide selection of affordable website design options," said Tarun Davda, GM, BigRock.com.
- Adarsh Credit Goes Paperless With Adobe
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Domain Extensions Can Make A Difference To Your Business
- Why Digital Transformation Should Be No. 1 Priority For CEOs
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO