Sun, C-SAM Launch Mobile Banking Solution
Sun Microsystems and C-SAM have introduced a new mbanking solution for Indian banks that can be enabled on GSM or CDMA.
"Mobile banking will eventually allow users to make payments at the physical point of sale. Mobile contact-less payments will make up 10% of the contact-less market by 2010," said Swapan Dutta, TeleWeb Sales., Sun Microsystems India
According to studies, it is anticipated that internationally 35% of online banking households will be using mobile banking by 2010.
The Sun-C-SAM ready-to-deploy platform is available at approx Rs. 41 lakh. The price will vary based on licenses, technical support, and implementation.
"Together with Sun Microsystems we offer a complete solution enabling banking customers to build a sustainable business model and offer consumers a rich suite of secure mobile applications," said Sajith Kumar, VP-business development, C-SAM.
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- How Is Data Masking Done?
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion
- Scalable, Secure Govt Data Centers For Online Citizen Services
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content