Sun, C-SAM Launch Mobile Banking Solution
Sun Microsystems and C-SAM have introduced a new mbanking solution for Indian banks that can be enabled on GSM or CDMA.
"Mobile banking will eventually allow users to make payments at the physical point of sale. Mobile contact-less payments will make up 10% of the contact-less market by 2010," said Swapan Dutta, TeleWeb Sales., Sun Microsystems India
According to studies, it is anticipated that internationally 35% of online banking households will be using mobile banking by 2010.
The Sun-C-SAM ready-to-deploy platform is available at approx Rs. 41 lakh. The price will vary based on licenses, technical support, and implementation.
"Together with Sun Microsystems we offer a complete solution enabling banking customers to build a sustainable business model and offer consumers a rich suite of secure mobile applications," said Sajith Kumar, VP-business development, C-SAM.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India
- The Future Of Banking Is Paperless, Say Experts
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- 7 Mobile CRM Features Businesses Find Attractive