Sun, C-SAM Launch Mobile Banking Solution
Sun Microsystems and C-SAM have introduced a new mbanking solution for Indian banks that can be enabled on GSM or CDMA.
"Mobile banking will eventually allow users to make payments at the physical point of sale. Mobile contact-less payments will make up 10% of the contact-less market by 2010," said Swapan Dutta, TeleWeb Sales., Sun Microsystems India
According to studies, it is anticipated that internationally 35% of online banking households will be using mobile banking by 2010.
The Sun-C-SAM ready-to-deploy platform is available at approx Rs. 41 lakh. The price will vary based on licenses, technical support, and implementation.
"Together with Sun Microsystems we offer a complete solution enabling banking customers to build a sustainable business model and offer consumers a rich suite of secure mobile applications," said Sajith Kumar, VP-business development, C-SAM.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 19-24)
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Positive Feedback Can Enhance Productivity Among IT Staff: Report
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Open Source Turns 20: Digital India Sets To Gain
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?