Sun, C-SAM Launch Mobile Banking Solution
Sun Microsystems and C-SAM have introduced a new mbanking solution for Indian banks that can be enabled on GSM or CDMA.
"Mobile banking will eventually allow users to make payments at the physical point of sale. Mobile contact-less payments will make up 10% of the contact-less market by 2010," said Swapan Dutta, TeleWeb Sales., Sun Microsystems India
According to studies, it is anticipated that internationally 35% of online banking households will be using mobile banking by 2010.
The Sun-C-SAM ready-to-deploy platform is available at approx Rs. 41 lakh. The price will vary based on licenses, technical support, and implementation.
"Together with Sun Microsystems we offer a complete solution enabling banking customers to build a sustainable business model and offer consumers a rich suite of secure mobile applications," said Sajith Kumar, VP-business development, C-SAM.
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Shalimar Paints Is Weaving Its Digital Story
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL