SunGard Adds New Energy DMT to Aligne Software
SunGard has launched a new suite of energy data management tools (DMT) for Aligne, its multi-commodity software solution.
SunGard Aligne suite integrates data management, trading, risk, credit, fuels procurement, emissions compliance, back-office, treasury/finance and management information needs. The solution is targeted at decision-makers to achieve business agility through analysis of market and transaction
Aligne Data Management Tool (DMT) includes a Web-based application, and is especially designed for the full spectrum of commodity trading markets that includes oil, power, gas, emissions, metals, biofuels, and others.
Aligne DMT also includes tools for decision support and analysis such as a charting tool for data visualization with 3D charts, and a drag-and-drop formula tool for creating complex data formulas and functions, said the company in a press release.
- IT Hiring 2018: More Digital Skills In Demand This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- How Big Data Is Changing Banking And Finance