SunGard Adds New Energy DMT to Aligne Software
SunGard has launched a new suite of energy data management tools (DMT) for Aligne, its multi-commodity software solution.
SunGard Aligne suite integrates data management, trading, risk, credit, fuels procurement, emissions compliance, back-office, treasury/finance and management information needs. The solution is targeted at decision-makers to achieve business agility through analysis of market and transaction
Aligne Data Management Tool (DMT) includes a Web-based application, and is especially designed for the full spectrum of commodity trading markets that includes oil, power, gas, emissions, metals, biofuels, and others.
Aligne DMT also includes tools for decision support and analysis such as a charting tool for data visualization with 3D charts, and a drag-and-drop formula tool for creating complex data formulas and functions, said the company in a press release.
- Apollo Hospitals Using Microsoft's AI To Improve Cardiac Care
- What Can Blockchain Do For Data Privacy?
- NDMC Partners With Indus Tower To Install 55 Smart Poles
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- IBM, Fortinet Team Up On Cyber Threat Data sharing
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- CRM Tools Can Redefine Wealth Management Industry