SunGard Adds New Energy DMT to Aligne Software
SunGard has launched a new suite of energy data management tools (DMT) for Aligne, its multi-commodity software solution.
SunGard Aligne suite integrates data management, trading, risk, credit, fuels procurement, emissions compliance, back-office, treasury/finance and management information needs. The solution is targeted at decision-makers to achieve business agility through analysis of market and transaction
Aligne Data Management Tool (DMT) includes a Web-based application, and is especially designed for the full spectrum of commodity trading markets that includes oil, power, gas, emissions, metals, biofuels, and others.
Aligne DMT also includes tools for decision support and analysis such as a charting tool for data visualization with 3D charts, and a drag-and-drop formula tool for creating complex data formulas and functions, said the company in a press release.
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Firms Clueless On Data Recovery When Disaster Strikes: Study
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization