SunGard Adds New Energy DMT to Aligne Software
SunGard has launched a new suite of energy data management tools (DMT) for Aligne, its multi-commodity software solution.
SunGard Aligne suite integrates data management, trading, risk, credit, fuels procurement, emissions compliance, back-office, treasury/finance and management information needs. The solution is targeted at decision-makers to achieve business agility through analysis of market and transaction
Aligne Data Management Tool (DMT) includes a Web-based application, and is especially designed for the full spectrum of commodity trading markets that includes oil, power, gas, emissions, metals, biofuels, and others.
Aligne DMT also includes tools for decision support and analysis such as a charting tool for data visualization with 3D charts, and a drag-and-drop formula tool for creating complex data formulas and functions, said the company in a press release.
- Digital Transformation A Myth Without Good Software Usability
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands