SunGard combines consulting & tech service teams
SunGard has created a global services organization of approximately 4,500, bringing together its consulting and technology services teams. The new business is one of the leading consultancies focused primarily on the global financial services and energy industries. Mack Gill, previously president of SunGard Technology Services, has been named president of SunGard Global Services.
"Creating a 4,500 person- strong organization means that we are one of the largest financial technology services providers in the industry. By combining our services resources we are able to offer our customers quick and easy access to what is one of the world’s deepest pools of talent in mission-critical financial applications. We are able to connect the right people and the right technology wherever and whenever it’s needed to help accelerate time to market for our customers, because we understand the financial industry’s business processes and best practices," Mack Gill, president of SunGard Global Services.
SunGard Global Services operates out of 25 global financial and technology centers including Bangalore, Dublin, Houston, London, New York, Paris, Pune, Shanghai, Sydney and Tunis. To help customers in Asia manage their growing infrastructure and technology needs, SunGard Global Services is also launching a new consulting services practice, based in Singapore.
- iValue, MicroFocus Organize CIO Meet To Discuss IT Infra Challenges
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns