SunGard combines consulting & tech service teams
SunGard has created a global services organization of approximately 4,500, bringing together its consulting and technology services teams. The new business is one of the leading consultancies focused primarily on the global financial services and energy industries. Mack Gill, previously president of SunGard Technology Services, has been named president of SunGard Global Services.
"Creating a 4,500 person- strong organization means that we are one of the largest financial technology services providers in the industry. By combining our services resources we are able to offer our customers quick and easy access to what is one of the world’s deepest pools of talent in mission-critical financial applications. We are able to connect the right people and the right technology wherever and whenever it’s needed to help accelerate time to market for our customers, because we understand the financial industry’s business processes and best practices," Mack Gill, president of SunGard Global Services.
SunGard Global Services operates out of 25 global financial and technology centers including Bangalore, Dublin, Houston, London, New York, Paris, Pune, Shanghai, Sydney and Tunis. To help customers in Asia manage their growing infrastructure and technology needs, SunGard Global Services is also launching a new consulting services practice, based in Singapore.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- IT Firm Synechron To Hire About 1500 Staff
- Is Artificial Intelligence A Job Killer Or Creator?
- 5G To Go Mainstream By 2020; Asia Leads The Way
- 10 Ways To Get Away Cyber Bombs Like Petya and Wannacry
- ATM Maker Diebold Sees Demonetization As Big Business Opportunity
- APAC CEOs See Gap In IT Investments And Biz Objectives
- Red Hat On An Expansion Spree In India
- CIO Klub Gears Up For ‘IT Awards 2017’