Sunoco-Infocrossing in Multi-million IT Services D
Petrochemical company Sunoco, has extended its IT outsourcing contract with Infocrossing, a Wipro company, by a term of 4 years. The new deal is worth $34 million
The two companies have already been in a managed infrastructure outsourcing relation for the past 13 years. Infocrossing provides Sunoco access to new technologies as and when the company requires it. The concept of ITO has been around for quite some time, though it is just catching up in India.
Under the new four-year deal, Infocrossing will work with Sunoco to manage its mainframe, UNIX, and Windows environment as well as provide them with shared infrastructure services.
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Indian Firms Need To Improve Their IT Security Posture: Gartner
- A Look At The Indian Data Center Market In 2017
- Why Is Cloud Computing The Most Disruptive Force
- What Lies Ahead For Indian IT As Layoffs Loom?
- Solix Gearing Up For A Data-Driven Future In India