Suresh Rao Appointed as CFO of Mindteck
Mindteck has appointed Suresh Rao as Group Chief Financial Officer at Mindteck. In his new role, Mr. Rao will head the budgeting, financial reporting, accounting, and audits at global level for the company. Mr. Rao who is a Chartered Accountant and a Cost Accountant, will also be in-charge of overall Operation of Mindteck’s offices in India. Mr. Rao has over 21 years of experience. His strengths are corporate finance, global accounting and forming strategies for overall growth of businesses. For last 10 years he has worked in senior management positions in organizations of global repute.
Prior to Mindteck, Mr. Rao was the Chief Financial Officer (Europe, Asia) at Adea Technologies Private Limited where he led the turnaround initiatives of the Group in India and Europe. Mr. Rao’s career in IT industry started with Subex Ltd, where he participated in executing several cross border M&A deals and financing those through overseas issue of securities.
Mr. Rao started his career with the AV Birla Group where he was handpicked by Mr. A.V. Birla and trained in all facets of business operations. He served the Group for seven years. Mr. Rao has also worked with Shriram Group, Chennai and BPL Telecom, where he led fund raising initiatives through debt and equity.
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO