Suresh Rao Appointed as CFO of Mindteck
Mindteck has appointed Suresh Rao as Group Chief Financial Officer at Mindteck. In his new role, Mr. Rao will head the budgeting, financial reporting, accounting, and audits at global level for the company. Mr. Rao who is a Chartered Accountant and a Cost Accountant, will also be in-charge of overall Operation of Mindteck’s offices in India. Mr. Rao has over 21 years of experience. His strengths are corporate finance, global accounting and forming strategies for overall growth of businesses. For last 10 years he has worked in senior management positions in organizations of global repute.
Prior to Mindteck, Mr. Rao was the Chief Financial Officer (Europe, Asia) at Adea Technologies Private Limited where he led the turnaround initiatives of the Group in India and Europe. Mr. Rao’s career in IT industry started with Subex Ltd, where he participated in executing several cross border M&A deals and financing those through overseas issue of securities.
Mr. Rao started his career with the AV Birla Group where he was handpicked by Mr. A.V. Birla and trained in all facets of business operations. He served the Group for seven years. Mr. Rao has also worked with Shriram Group, Chennai and BPL Telecom, where he led fund raising initiatives through debt and equity.
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet