Surya To Vend KCI's CPM Solution In India
Banglore’s Surya Software Systems has struck a deal with US based KCI computing, a provider of corporate performance management (CPM) solution, under which Surya will market and deliver KCI’s CONTROL solution in India.
CONTROL is a CPM solution that offers organizations real-time insights required to plan, assess and drive corporate performance. It leverages relational technology to unite critical financial and operational data and delivers cohesive and transparent view to align strategy and action.
Premkumar M P, CEO, Surya said, “The basic design of CONTROL is such that it can be integrated easily into a company s existing IT systems. It stores data in an industry-standard relational database management system (RDBMS) such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2/400 etc. It uses Microsoft’s Excel allowing users to utilize the most common spreadsheet model, thus improving the ROI on their investments.”
Premkumar opines that in order to sustain rapid growth, Indian companies need to transform their planning and performance management processes and hence require a unified, scaleable and holistic solution like CONTROL.
Besides hawking, CONTROL Surya will also be providing integrated consulting, implementation and support services to its customers.
Surya aims the solution at medium to large sized organizations. By using ‘dynamic mapping’ concept to extract and integrate data from various sources including general ledgers, ERPs, legacy systems, data warehouses etc, the solution also enables companies to perform functions such as modeling, budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and reporting.
“CONTROL is not really a vertical specific product and may find use across several verticals. Organizations which have multiple data points and multitude of systems such as companies from BFSI, manufacturing and even construction business can benefit from CONTROL,” said Premkumar.
For now Surya will be making available the 32-bit version of the solution and plans on launching the 64-bit version by the end of 2006.
- F-Secure's New Security Offering Blends Human Expertise And AI
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why Object Storage Is Becoming The New Default
- Evolving Cyber Threats, Be Responsive To Defend
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
- How HDS Is Betting Big On Data And Analytics
- Top Money Management Tips For Your New SME
- How Cloud Can Make MNOs Profitable
- Thomson Reuters, NSDL Partner To Offer GST Solution To Enterprises