Suzlon collaborates with Airtel for smartphone campaign
In a bid to build its brand image among smartphones users from the high bracket ARPU (Average Revenue Per Users), Suzlon Energy has selected Airtel. The entire program, hosted on Airtel connected mobiles, will provide the relevant audience an enhanced experience by the way of various propositions offered as a bouquet.
According to Suzlon, Airtel was selected for this campaign because apart from having the largest network of approximately 150 million subscriber, the telco has a WAP user base of over 7 million. The campaign will include a blog titled - ‘The open window’ by Tulsi Tanti chairman and MD, Suzlon Energy.
This campaign makes Suzlon the only wind energy company to be featured on smart phone and iPhone. And the company expects that this initiative will help it grow its brand awareness by the end of this year.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Indian Smartphone Market Sees A Silver Lining
- India Govt Puts Chinese Handsets Under Scanner: Report
- AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
- Ashok Leyland Introduces Digital Market Place