Suzlon collaborates with Airtel for smartphone campaign
In a bid to build its brand image among smartphones users from the high bracket ARPU (Average Revenue Per Users), Suzlon Energy has selected Airtel. The entire program, hosted on Airtel connected mobiles, will provide the relevant audience an enhanced experience by the way of various propositions offered as a bouquet.
According to Suzlon, Airtel was selected for this campaign because apart from having the largest network of approximately 150 million subscriber, the telco has a WAP user base of over 7 million. The campaign will include a blog titled - ‘The open window’ by Tulsi Tanti chairman and MD, Suzlon Energy.
This campaign makes Suzlon the only wind energy company to be featured on smart phone and iPhone. And the company expects that this initiative will help it grow its brand awareness by the end of this year.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- RJio To Connect 1100 Cities; Set For Next Level Of Disruption
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- India's Smartphone Market To See Double-Digit Growth In 2018: IDC
- Making Communication Convenient for Rural India
- Tim Cook Wants A Bigger Slice Of Apple Pie From India
- The Perils Of Ignoring Mobile App Security
- Xiaomi Continues To Rule India's Smartphone Market
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel