Sybase Appoints Sunil Jose as MD for India
Prior to joining Sybase, Sunil worked with IBM Software Group as marketing manager in 2000 and was promoted to country manager for Tivoli. Sunil also played a key role in IBM’s Asia Pacific team where he managed partners and the overall mid-market business. In his most recent appointment, he led IBM’s Asia Pacific telesales team and was responsible for mid-market license and subscription revenue for all IBM Software in Asia Pacific.
“Sunil has the breadth of experience that we need to take advantage of for the infinite opportunities arising in the maturing Indian and sub-continent IT market. His abilities to forge alliances with strategic business partners will help unfold our vision as well as boost growth in key areas such as business intelligence and enterprise mobility,” said Barrie Sheers, senior vice president and general manager, Asia Pacific, Sybase, Inc.
Commenting on his new role, Sunil said, “Currently, Sybase has a firm foothold within the information mobility space. By focusing on high growth business areas such as data warehousing, mobile and embedded computing where we’re the market-share leader globally, I look forward to taking the organization’s presence to the next level.”
A post graduate in General Management from NMIMS College, Mumbai, India, Sunil has almost two decades of international IT industry experience and started his career with HCL in 1990.
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- Persistent System’s President Mritunjay Singh Resigns
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study