Sybase Delivers Unwired Accelerator 8.0
Enterprise infrastructure and mobile software provider Sybase Inc., has announced the availability of Sybase Unwired Accelerator 8.0, solution to access enterprise applications, data and business processes from mobile devices.
The company claimed that the new solution will enable developers and IT professionals to build mobile solutions for extending existing enterprise information sources, including SAP ERP, BMC Remedy Service Desk, Business Objects and Crystal Reports XI, Lotus Notes, JDBC databases, Web Services or Web applications, directly to handheld devices.
The Unwired Accelerator 8.0 would be a key component of the recently announced Sybase Information Anywhere Suite that includes mobile email, device management, enterprise-to-edge security and application enablement products to extend back-end enterprise applications and business processes for remote workers on the frontlines.
Enhanced features in Sybase Unwired Accelerator 8.0 include:
* Application support for Business Objects XI, Crystal Reports XI, Lotus Notes 6.5, Remedy Service Management and SAP ERP.
* Server push and differential synchronization support for BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Java Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME) devices.
* Eclipse-based mobile tooling in addition to Web-based tooling for rapid development of both connected and disconnected mobile applications.
* Connected and disconnected support for Java Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME) devices that support MIDP 2.0 profiles and CLDC 1.0 runtime.
* Support for SOA, online/ browser and smart/ rich client architectures.
* New customization Wizard for the BlackBerry that enables non-technical people to quickly customize the look and feel of the UA Smart Client on BlackBerry devices.
Sybase Unwired Accelerator 8.0 is available immediately. Pricing in India for a single CPU license is Rs.23 lacs approximately.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today - (Sept 19-Sept 24)
- 3 Cloud Computing Mantras For Every CIO
- Govt To Drive Adoption Of Iris Technology
- The Future Of Data Centers Is Green
- How The CIO Can Champion Digital Transformation
- How Technology Is Shaping Healthcare Organizations
- NXP Bets Big On IoT With ‘Innovate In India’ Strategy
- Machine Learning Can Work Wonders For Fintech
- How Airport Apps Are Altering Travel Experience
- SMBs Accelerating Commitment To Cloud