Sybase Launches New Business Process Software
Sybase Software, provider of enterprise infrastructure and mobile software, has launched an all-in-one modeling and design solution for enterprises that need to build and streamline business processes quickly and consistently.
This new version of Sybase PowerDesigner provides enterprise architects, IT professionals and business managers with the ability to improve business and IT alignment through its Link and Synch technology.
Sybase PowerDesigner 15 also increases the capability for impact analysis and provides greater visibility for all stakeholders independent of technical experience, according to Sybase.
Enterprises are regularly challenged to closely align various IT elements systems, data, applications and network with business goals, processes and requirements. However, the knowledge of each of these elements is siloed. PowerDesigner 15 removes those silos, streamlining the enterprise’s ability to respond to change, according to Sybase.
PowerDesigner brings powerful analysis, design and metadata management techniques to the enterprise, said Sunil Jose, managing director Sybase India.
Key Features and Benefits:
Unique Link and Synch technology PowerDesigner 15 automatically and intuitively captures the intersections between all architectural layers and perspectives of the enterprise, allowing users from all groups to clearly visualize and effectively implement fast, reliable and predictable change.
New Enterprise Architecture Model Customers can formally capture all metadata relevant to traditional Enterprise Architecture analysis.
New Impact Analysis Diagram Easy visualization of the cascading impact of change and management of time and costs associated with such a change.
Enterprise Architecture Editor PowerDesigner 15 provides highly customizable support for homemade or industry standard frameworks.
New Repository Web Viewer Businesses can now share Enterprise Architecture metadata with all stakeholders independent of technical abilities.
New Import Visio Provides ability to capture business level metadata for incorporation with the complete Enterprise Architecture.
- Digital Transformation A Myth Without Good Software Usability
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation