Sybase, Microland soln to secure mobile workforce
Sybase India and Microland have partnered to enable enterprises to effectively manage and support their growing mobile workforce. Smart Future Mobility Service, Microland’s new offering, utilizes Sybase’s proven mobility services expertise and best-in-class enterprise device management platform, Afaria to help global businesses meet the complexities surrounding increased demand for hosted/managed services, richer applications, broader mobile device support, access to backend systems, centralized management and security. This new service also enables enterprises to develop and implement mobility strategy, support their mobile workforce and manage their mobility infrastructure 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
"Security compliance, centralized mobile device control, and application deployment are major challenges that global enterprises must overcome to benefit from the existing corporate mobility world. Focus is on cutting mobility TCO and support costs; reduced security risks and increase mobile user productivity. Microland and Sybase will solve these issues at a cost effective price point," Sunil Jose, MD-India & Sub-Continent, Sybase.
Sybase also announced that its latest version of Afaria supports iPad and Android devices and this enables Sybase to extend its ubiquitous device support to a list that includes iPhone, Windows Mobile, Windows, Symbian and BlackBerry.
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market
- How Shalimar Paints Is Weaving Its Digital Story
- The Enterprise Gains From Micro Frontend
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Airtel-Karbonn Bring Two New Bundled Smartphones To Counter Jio
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience