Sybase, Microland soln to secure mobile workforce
Sybase India and Microland have partnered to enable enterprises to effectively manage and support their growing mobile workforce. Smart Future Mobility Service, Microland’s new offering, utilizes Sybase’s proven mobility services expertise and best-in-class enterprise device management platform, Afaria to help global businesses meet the complexities surrounding increased demand for hosted/managed services, richer applications, broader mobile device support, access to backend systems, centralized management and security. This new service also enables enterprises to develop and implement mobility strategy, support their mobile workforce and manage their mobility infrastructure 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
"Security compliance, centralized mobile device control, and application deployment are major challenges that global enterprises must overcome to benefit from the existing corporate mobility world. Focus is on cutting mobility TCO and support costs; reduced security risks and increase mobile user productivity. Microland and Sybase will solve these issues at a cost effective price point," Sunil Jose, MD-India & Sub-Continent, Sybase.
Sybase also announced that its latest version of Afaria supports iPad and Android devices and this enables Sybase to extend its ubiquitous device support to a list that includes iPhone, Windows Mobile, Windows, Symbian and BlackBerry.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday
- Cloud-Based Biometric Authentication Is Underway
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India
- Dell EMC Looks At $26 Bn India Market, Focuses On JAM
- 7 Mobile CRM Features Businesses Find Attractive
- Decoding The Future Of Mobile App Economy