Sybase, Wipro Extend Biz Solutions Partnership
Sybase India and Wipro Infotech announced that they have extended their partnership to promote Sybase Technologies for business continuity and Enterprise mobility solutions. Business continuity solutions include disaster recovery (DR) assurance services, database surveillance monitoring monitoring.
"Wipro will complement our strategy to offer the best technologies in business continuity and enterprise mobility solutions to customers across India," said Sunil Jose, managing director of Sybase India. Jose added that the partnership has proved to be beneficial to its local as well as global clients. He expects the partnership to foster even more growth in business continuity and enterprise mobility solutions.
Wipro will provide customised services to enhance information management, disaster recovery management and enterprise mobility using Sybase products. These services are targeted at the healthcare, manufacturing, government, pharmaceuticals, IT, and BFSI segments. According to Wipro, Sybase’s base of products in enterprise mobility and information management allows them to provide a unique service proposition to deliver, manage and secure information anywhere based on a customer’s business requirements.
The partnership will be a mix of Wipro’s technical expertise and Sybase’s information management solutions like Replication Server, Adaptive Server Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility solutions like SQL Anywhere, iAnywhere Mobile Office, Afaria and Sybase Unwired Platform.
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor