Symantec Releases Compliance Accelerator 6.0
Symantec Corp. has announced the immediate availability of VERITAS Enterprise Vault Compliance Accelerator 6.0, a configurable add-on to VERITAS Enterprise Vault 6.0 email and content archiving software.
The solution helps financial services companies to perform supervisory reviews of email, and other electronic communications and helps ensure compliance with SEC and NASD regulations.
The VERITAS Enterprise Vault 6.0 email and content archiving software provides broker-dealers with a tool for enterprise-scale review of email, instant messages, Bloomberg and digital fax messages.
Deploying Compliance Accelerator with NetApp storage systems and SnapLock Compliance software helps protect broker-dealers’ business and legal interests through robust WORM (write once, read many) storage capabilities.
“Enterprise Vault Compliance Accelerator 6.0 is the result of working very closely with several of our largest financial services customers to ensure that we are providing a tool they can deploy globally,” said Jeremy Burton, Senior VP, Symantec Corp.
Enterprise Vault Compliance Accelerator 6.0 includes a new pre-fetching feature and database optimizations, which allow messages to be quickly displayed. The new Web-farm support capability enables customers to deploy multiple servers, and a new ad-hoc investigative tool permits reviewers to look further into potentially suspicious items and perform secondary searches.
Enterprise Vault Compliance Accelerator 6.0 supports a broad range of storage platforms, including hardware from EMC, IBM, Network Appliance, Plasmon and StorageTek.
Enterprise Vault and Enterprise Vault Compliance Accelerator’s pricing is based on a per user basis and is available through Symantec’s authorized resellers, distributors and systems integrators.
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- 85% Companies Not Ready For GDPR Compliance: Report
- Data Fragmentation Causing Cost, Compliance Headaches For CDOs
- How AI Is Changing CFO's Role
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game