Symantec Unveils Enhanced Mobile Offerings
Symantec Corp. announced three new products in its mobile management and security strategy to help organisations secure and manage data on mobile devices in the enterprise.
The new offerings — Endpoint Protection Mobile Edition 6.0, Symantec Network Access Control Mobile Edition 6.0 and Symantec Mobile Management 7.0 — will help mitigate risk, manage complexity, control costs, automate processes and address compliance concerns with efficiency and cost savings.
Symantec said the mobile device solutions will provide protection and management throughout the mobile device lifecycle.
"As mobile devices become more sophisticated, provide greater corporate access and store more data, organisations require greater control and management to protect corporate information and ensure user productivity - all while reducing costs," said Vishal Dhupar, MD, Symantec India.
The solutions are built on the Symantec Management Platform, which provides unified management to desktops, laptops, servers and mobile devices. Administrators can centrally define and distribute security policies to mobile devices over-the-air. The platform also provides product integration to enable unified security and management of mobile devices from a single management console.
Symantec LiveUpdate has also been integrated into this platform, ensuring timely updates of content.
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified