Symantec unveils NetBackup 7
To help businesses protect, store and recover information with greater efficiency and reliability through a single, unified platform, Symantec has announced NetBackup 7. This solution enables organizations to simplify information management while reducing data stores and network traffic by integrating deduplication everywhere - at the client, media server and on third party hardware appliances - thus reducing overall costs.
"NetBackup 7 helps organizations address those challenges by protecting both physical and virtual servers with one solution, reducing storage through deduplication and providing lightning fast recovery speeds," said Vijay Mhaskar, VP, Information Management Group, Symantec.
NetBackup also delivers complete virtual machine protection to increase backup and recovery speeds of data within virtual environments and adds new backup replication for fast, cost-effective disaster recovery.
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- 5 Rules For CXOs To Prevent Ransomware
- Enterprise, Cloud Focus Driving Veeam India's Revenue Base
- Why Every Day Is Backup Day
- Data Backup Is Not Enough, Its Important To Be Available
- Top 12 Strategic Tech Acquisitions In 2016
- Security Is No Longer Just CIOs' Headache
- Symantec, VMware Strike Cyber-Security Deal
- M&A: Is Security Industry Set For A Paradigm Shift?
- Intel Has No Plans To Sell McAfee Business: Jagdish Mahapatra