Symantec, Visa Offer SMB Security
With more and more small businesses increasingly relying on the Internet for business needs such as online banking, email correspondence and more with their customers/ partners, the need for online security is increasing exponentially.
To cater to this need, Symantec has tied up with credit card major VISA to come up with a joint promotional offer whereby Symantec will make its Client Security 3.0 Small Business Pack available to VISA Business & Corporate card holders through authorized partners in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The solution is available in 5, 10 and 25 user packs and will be available at a 20% discount, sans any shipping charges across the country. The offer will be valid up to December 31.
“Small businesses need to be diligent in keeping their systems up-to-date with the latest security patches and solutions. Symantec is committed to helping its customers ensure that their data and information remains secure and protected no matter what happens,” said Vishal Dhupar, Country Manager, Symantec India.
Michael Cannon, GM - commercial solutions, Visa, Asia Pacific said, “This partnership with Symantec is part of Visa Commercial’s effort to provide solutions to cater to small businesses’ growing needs. Internet security is as much an IT issue as a business issue today and we are pleased to be able to jointly offer leading-edge solutions by Symantec to our Business & Corporate card holders.”
The Asia Pacific region has nearly 277 million Visa cards, accounting for 62% of all point of sales purchases made using credit cards. In 2005, nearly $579 billion was spent at PoS or withdrawn from an ATM in the region using Visa cards.
- We Are Growing Twice As Fast As The Market: F-Secure CEO
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- AI Is Changing Every Area Of Business
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Employees Not Bothered About Company’s Security: Study
- Data Felon’s Next Target: Insurance Firms
- The Key Security Factors In Aadhaar Authentication
- Is It Time To Say 'Goodbye' To Passwords?
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018