Symphony Appoints Industry Veteran as Marketing VP
John Hitchcock has joined Symphony Services and will lead its global marketing strategy as the company looks to expand its presence in the rapidly growing R&D offshoring space.
Hitchcock will be responsible for expanding the company’s brand, driving marketing and communications strategy, and increasing revenue through targeted demand generation across the company’s commercial-grade software and embedded real-time systems engineering services.
Hitchcock brings over 20 years of experience in marketing, sales, and business development for software and technology services companies to Symphony Services. Prior to this, he held marketing leadership roles at GlobalLogic and ClearCube Technology. Hitchcock has also held senior roles at Novell and General Electric.
"John brings a unique combination of relevant experience to the table," said Michael Thomas, EVP (sales and marketing) of Symphony Services. "He has more than two decades of success in branding and creating demand for software and technology services companies in the US, India, Europe and China. His blend of marketplace analytics and operational execution, combined with a strong understanding of sales and business development, resulting from his early years successfully selling software and services, will be a strong asset to Symphony Services."
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- Managed Security Services To Boom By 2025: Study