Symphony Appoints Industry Veteran as Marketing VP
John Hitchcock has joined Symphony Services and will lead its global marketing strategy as the company looks to expand its presence in the rapidly growing R&D offshoring space.
Hitchcock will be responsible for expanding the company’s brand, driving marketing and communications strategy, and increasing revenue through targeted demand generation across the company’s commercial-grade software and embedded real-time systems engineering services.
Hitchcock brings over 20 years of experience in marketing, sales, and business development for software and technology services companies to Symphony Services. Prior to this, he held marketing leadership roles at GlobalLogic and ClearCube Technology. Hitchcock has also held senior roles at Novell and General Electric.
"John brings a unique combination of relevant experience to the table," said Michael Thomas, EVP (sales and marketing) of Symphony Services. "He has more than two decades of success in branding and creating demand for software and technology services companies in the US, India, Europe and China. His blend of marketplace analytics and operational execution, combined with a strong understanding of sales and business development, resulting from his early years successfully selling software and services, will be a strong asset to Symphony Services."
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India