Symphony Appoints Industry Veteran as Marketing VP
John Hitchcock has joined Symphony Services and will lead its global marketing strategy as the company looks to expand its presence in the rapidly growing R&D offshoring space.
Hitchcock will be responsible for expanding the company’s brand, driving marketing and communications strategy, and increasing revenue through targeted demand generation across the company’s commercial-grade software and embedded real-time systems engineering services.
Hitchcock brings over 20 years of experience in marketing, sales, and business development for software and technology services companies to Symphony Services. Prior to this, he held marketing leadership roles at GlobalLogic and ClearCube Technology. Hitchcock has also held senior roles at Novell and General Electric.
"John brings a unique combination of relevant experience to the table," said Michael Thomas, EVP (sales and marketing) of Symphony Services. "He has more than two decades of success in branding and creating demand for software and technology services companies in the US, India, Europe and China. His blend of marketplace analytics and operational execution, combined with a strong understanding of sales and business development, resulting from his early years successfully selling software and services, will be a strong asset to Symphony Services."
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment