Symphony bolsters PLM offerings with Proteans buy
Symphony Service is set to acquire Bangalore-based Proteans Software Solutions, a Outsourced Product Development (OPD) firm that provides software engineering services to ISVs, SaaS companies, internet businesses and R&D organizations of global companies.
"Proteans is a perfect fit for Symphony Services. We continue to strengthen our presence in the small to medium ISV space which is estimated at $ 25 Bn and growing at a rate higher than the rest of the market. The acquisition will bolster our offerings, especially in Product Lifecycle Management and Total Quality" said Dr. Pallab Chatterjee, Chairman & CEO, Symphony Services.
Sudhakar Gorti, CEO, Proteans, "We are pleased to integrate our core expertise and capabilities with the industry leader in the OPD space. To a great extent, our product DNA and business model are in harmony. Being a part of Symphony Services, we look forward to strengthen our excellent track record of having delivered several successful applications and products and our footprint in the global market".
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data