Symphony bolsters PLM offerings with Proteans buy
Symphony Service is set to acquire Bangalore-based Proteans Software Solutions, a Outsourced Product Development (OPD) firm that provides software engineering services to ISVs, SaaS companies, internet businesses and R&D organizations of global companies.
"Proteans is a perfect fit for Symphony Services. We continue to strengthen our presence in the small to medium ISV space which is estimated at $ 25 Bn and growing at a rate higher than the rest of the market. The acquisition will bolster our offerings, especially in Product Lifecycle Management and Total Quality" said Dr. Pallab Chatterjee, Chairman & CEO, Symphony Services.
Sudhakar Gorti, CEO, Proteans, "We are pleased to integrate our core expertise and capabilities with the industry leader in the OPD space. To a great extent, our product DNA and business model are in harmony. Being a part of Symphony Services, we look forward to strengthen our excellent track record of having delivered several successful applications and products and our footprint in the global market".
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Ericsson Forecasts 1 Billion 5G Subscriptions By 2023
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- What Makes SHAREit So Bullish On India Market