Symphony bolsters PLM offerings with Proteans buy
Symphony Service is set to acquire Bangalore-based Proteans Software Solutions, a Outsourced Product Development (OPD) firm that provides software engineering services to ISVs, SaaS companies, internet businesses and R&D organizations of global companies.
"Proteans is a perfect fit for Symphony Services. We continue to strengthen our presence in the small to medium ISV space which is estimated at $ 25 Bn and growing at a rate higher than the rest of the market. The acquisition will bolster our offerings, especially in Product Lifecycle Management and Total Quality" said Dr. Pallab Chatterjee, Chairman & CEO, Symphony Services.
Sudhakar Gorti, CEO, Proteans, "We are pleased to integrate our core expertise and capabilities with the industry leader in the OPD space. To a great extent, our product DNA and business model are in harmony. Being a part of Symphony Services, we look forward to strengthen our excellent track record of having delivered several successful applications and products and our footprint in the global market".
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- How Fanfare Personalizes Shopping Experience Via Blockchain
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Lack of Skills Raising Demand for IT Security Services