Symphony bolsters PLM offerings with Proteans buy
Symphony Service is set to acquire Bangalore-based Proteans Software Solutions, a Outsourced Product Development (OPD) firm that provides software engineering services to ISVs, SaaS companies, internet businesses and R&D organizations of global companies.
"Proteans is a perfect fit for Symphony Services. We continue to strengthen our presence in the small to medium ISV space which is estimated at $ 25 Bn and growing at a rate higher than the rest of the market. The acquisition will bolster our offerings, especially in Product Lifecycle Management and Total Quality" said Dr. Pallab Chatterjee, Chairman & CEO, Symphony Services.
Sudhakar Gorti, CEO, Proteans, "We are pleased to integrate our core expertise and capabilities with the industry leader in the OPD space. To a great extent, our product DNA and business model are in harmony. Being a part of Symphony Services, we look forward to strengthen our excellent track record of having delivered several successful applications and products and our footprint in the global market".
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?