Symphony bolsters PLM offerings with Proteans buy
Symphony Service is set to acquire Bangalore-based Proteans Software Solutions, a Outsourced Product Development (OPD) firm that provides software engineering services to ISVs, SaaS companies, internet businesses and R&D organizations of global companies.
"Proteans is a perfect fit for Symphony Services. We continue to strengthen our presence in the small to medium ISV space which is estimated at $ 25 Bn and growing at a rate higher than the rest of the market. The acquisition will bolster our offerings, especially in Product Lifecycle Management and Total Quality" said Dr. Pallab Chatterjee, Chairman & CEO, Symphony Services.
Sudhakar Gorti, CEO, Proteans, "We are pleased to integrate our core expertise and capabilities with the industry leader in the OPD space. To a great extent, our product DNA and business model are in harmony. Being a part of Symphony Services, we look forward to strengthen our excellent track record of having delivered several successful applications and products and our footprint in the global market".
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- CISOs Wary Of Threat Intelligence Accuracy, Quality: Study
- Disruptive Technologies Shaking Up The Enterprise
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune