Symphony Marketing Solutions Acquired by Genpact
Genpact Limited, managed business processes provider for companies around the world, has acquired Symphony Marketing Solutions, Inc. (SMS), which is an analytics and data management services provider. With expertise in the retail, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods industries, SMS has more than 1,200 employees in India and the United States.
The acquisition of SMS expands Genpact’s scale and depth in the retail, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods industries and reinforces Genpact’s leadership position in the knowledge process outsourcing industry.
Concurrently with the closing of the SMS acquisition, Information Resources, Inc. (IRI), a providers of enterprise market information solutions and services and a strategic client of SMS, has executed an eight-year contract under which SMS will provide end-to-end data management and analytics services to IRI.
"This acquisition allows both companies to combine expertise and significantly enhance the value we bring to our clients," said Pramod Bhasin, president and CEO of Genpact. "SMS has a strong client-centric and performance driven culture that aligns very well with Genpact. SMS brings deep domain expertise in the retail, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods verticals. This expertise will not only allow us to offer a broader range of services ranging from core finance and accounting, procurement and supply chain to data management and advanced analytics solutions, but will also enhance our Smart Enterprise Processes (SEPSM) in these verticals by leveraging strong insights to deliver accelerated business impact to clients worldwide."
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns